BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kendall S.
Chilliwack
Love the pigment. The colours are great and they blend relitively well. Great palette if you're looking for bold sparkly colours
Britney  D.
delta, bc
I love the colour selection makes it easy for year round use. It's a good deal and you get a bit of neutral and some fun colour
Olivia K.
Great colour selection! You have your basic nudes to bright blues, greens and pinks! The colours go on smoothly and blend great.
.. TheMakeupGram ..
West Kensington, London, West Kensington, London
Gorgeous palette for bold looks!! Love the packaging and highly recommend. The quality of Urban Decay shadows are next to none.
Vanessa G.
Laredo, TX
This pallete is the b o m b. I TOTALLY love it. The pigmentation is great. I create the most colorful looks with this pallete.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I have many eye shadow pallets but i don't hav ethis one i really want it my friend has it and i just love how it looks !
Dayerlin M.
Caracas
I wanttt!!!! Lo deseoo no he podido tener la paleta pero pigmenta muy bien lo vi en un review y me husto chicas que tal
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
I like the vice palette! They work great! The colours are gorgeous! I wish the pigmentation was a little better though.
Mariana d.
Melhor paleta da vida! Simplesmente incrível! As cores lindas e super variadas ( consegui fazer várias makes com elas.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Great colors and I love the package as well can't wait to give this a new go it's super affordable and long lasting
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?