BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Mariah H.
Calgary, Alberta
In my opinion the vice 2 is the best vice palette and then the vice 3 is the next best and then the first vice palette is the least good.
Crystal G.
I love love love this palet. The colir are great for a night out as well as for day wear. It is perfect. Also the colors stay on all day
Eléonore R.
Bordeaux
I got this trough the mail a couple of weeks ago, I have used so often its crazy hahha! definitely recommend this palette for starters !
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
all i can say is yeeeeess!! I love the different colors in this palette. I don't always use every color but theres lots to choose from!
Marlene D.
Amazing colours amazing texture! Great job urban decay! His will b my go to palette for this year every time I need a pop of colour!
Christina S.
I absolutely love this palette! It's so beautiful and the quality is perfect. The shades have great pigmentation and are longlasting.
Alondra T.
Ponce, PR
The shades in this palette are just to die for, so pretty and pigmented. You will create looks that are from beyond yor expectations.
Charlie
i really need this, the colours are so bright and dull, if i had this i would use it as often as i could. i really need to buy this
Kendall S.
Chilliwack
Love the pigment. The colours are great and they blend relitively well. Great palette if you're looking for bold sparkly colours
Britney  D.
delta, bc
I love the colour selection makes it easy for year round use. It's a good deal and you get a bit of neutral and some fun colour
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?