Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Shary C.
I love there brand . I love there eyeshadow pallets. I'm in love with them . I have a few of them I love there colors & there high pigment.
Emilie M.
I got this as a gift and wasn't too sure about the shades, but now I can't get enough. Its become one of my go-to palettes on most days.
Mariah H.
Calgary, Alberta
In my opinion the vice 2 is the best vice palette and then the vice 3 is the next best and then the first vice palette is the least good.
Crystal G.
I love love love this palet. The colir are great for a night out as well as for day wear. It is perfect. Also the colors stay on all day
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
all i can say is yeeeeess!! I love the different colors in this palette. I don't always use every color but theres lots to choose from!
Eléonore R.
I got this trough the mail a couple of weeks ago, I have used so often its crazy hahha! definitely recommend this palette for starters !
Marlene D.
Amazing colours amazing texture! Great job urban decay! His will b my go to palette for this year every time I need a pop of colour!
Alondra T.
Ponce, PR
The shades in this palette are just to die for, so pretty and pigmented. You will create looks that are from beyond yor expectations.
Christina S.
I absolutely love this palette! It's so beautiful and the quality is perfect. The shades have great pigmentation and are longlasting.
i really need this, the colours are so bright and dull, if i had this i would use it as often as i could. i really need to buy this
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?