BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kethleen F.
Curitiba, Paraná
Paletinha com cores maravilhosas, apesar de eunao tet uma mais uma amiga teme eu fiquei apaixonada, eles pigmentan super bem são lindas demais !
Adrian W.
Rich, buttery, saturated colors. You have a good mix of neutrals and fun colors. If you could only have one palette, this would be a good choice.
Nicole R.
Puerto Rico
The best palette ever, super pigmented, long lasting, got it at Sephora and it's the best, a holy grail, not pricey at all, definitely love it.
delmaris s.
hatillo
Omg I love this palette I can make so many eye looks , versatile,unique and very easy to use and the colors are stunning and very easy to blend
Jessica Y.
Vancouver, BC
I love the vice palette i received this as a gift from a friend and it is amazing you can do so many looks with it and it is very pigmented =)
Rawan H.
Abu Dhabi
Love this palette. Great colors and it's very pigmented and long lasting. This brand is really good even tho it's a bit pricey. It's worth it
Danni S.
Wexford
Excellent pigmentation. Perfect for dramatic looks and subtle looks. Day or night this palette never fails to make any day a good make up day
Susie E.
Melbourne
To die for pallet, the colours are to die for, very pigmented but blends well with a good set of brushes. UD is quickly becoming my fav brand
Shary C.
I love there brand . I love there eyeshadow pallets. I'm in love with them . I have a few of them I love there colors & there high pigment.
Emilie M.
Montreal
I got this as a gift and wasn't too sure about the shades, but now I can't get enough. Its become one of my go-to palettes on most days.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?