BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Megan P.
Some shadows have a lot of fall out, i do not reach for this pallets as much as I would like to and I find the colours don't go together as well as they could.
Stephanie I.
Some of the colors in this pallete are my fav but I don't use majority of the colors. Nice variety, I just have to figure out what to do with the other colors.
Debbie C.
Amazing palette, great pigment very long lasting even without a primer!!!! Worth the price! Love urban decay cosmetics especially because they're cruelty free!
Amy B.
Antrim
I have had this palette 4 years and I absolutely love it. My favourite palette I have !!!
It's a must have

From naturals to brights
Perfect for every occasion
Carla D.
Santa cruz de tenerife
Love this palette! The colors are smooth, high quality pigments that blend nicely. And the addition of the shimmer to transform the matte to pearl is great.
Cathryn F.
I received this palette as a gift and wasn't into the colours at first.
However now this is the palette i use the most when getting ready for a night out.
Alina M.
Good quality eyeshadows very pigmented also variety colours , bright colours ,nude colours and i like the brush that comes with the eyeshadow pallette
Alison M.
Ancaster , ontario
I love this palette!! Beautiful combination of colours with great pigment that stay on all day. Can create so many unique looks with this palette!
Marianne C.
Ottawa, ON
Such a great set of colours, but some don't have great colour pay off. The price was also high i find for the product but all in all great palette.
Katherine M.
Toronto, MT
Love the colours this palette offers! Also includes matte and sparkly shadows. Perfect to explore every colour of the rainbow. Great to blend too!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?