BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Susie E.
Melbourne
To die for pallet, the colours are to die for, very pigmented but blends well with a good set of brushes. UD is quickly becoming my fav brand
Mariah H.
Calgary, Alberta
In my opinion the vice 2 is the best vice palette and then the vice 3 is the next best and then the first vice palette is the least good.
Carissa L.
Waterloo, Ontario
This palette allows you to create many different looks without the need for any other shades. It has matte and shimmery colours.
Britney  D.
delta, bc
I love the colour selection makes it easy for year round use. It's a good deal and you get a bit of neutral and some fun colour
Rawan H.
Abu Dhabi
Love this palette. Great colors and it's very pigmented and long lasting. This brand is really good even tho it's a bit pricey. It's worth it
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I have many eye shadow pallets but i don't hav ethis one i really want it my friend has it and i just love how it looks !
Emilie M.
Montreal
I got this as a gift and wasn't too sure about the shades, but now I can't get enough. Its become one of my go-to palettes on most days.
Eléonore R.
Bordeaux
I got this trough the mail a couple of weeks ago, I have used so often its crazy hahha! definitely recommend this palette for starters !
katerine v.
lafayette , la
Is good is beautiful
pigmented colors
good investment
happy with my vice
all urban decay palettes are good
Pam F.
Worcester, MA
This is the palette I pull out when I want to be a little naughty, and get all the attention!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?