BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Steph H.
West Wollongong, New South Wales
I love this palette! The colours are great, the payoff is great, the palette all round is great! Highly recommend to those wanting to get more adventurous with there eye looks!
Maria M.
I could not wait to get this one. I love the colors and he pigments. However, I have not use it as much as I would have like to. It's lovely as a collection item but not for everyday use. If you have other palets don't get this.
Anja M.
I simply adore this palette! Beautiful colors, great pigmentation and so many color combinations possible. I use it daily, for work and going out. can't get enough of it.
Kaileigh R.
Hamilton, ON
If I could give this higher than an A I would! Urban decay has the best colours, pigmentation, they last long hours and a little goes along way. can't recommend enough
Charlene S.
Zabbar
This palette is awesome. Love its design and the huge mirror inside. The colours are smooth and have great pigmentation. One thing I would have liked is if they had included more matte colours as there are only two.
Dahiana T.
Paterson, NJ
First urban decay is know for great pigmentation and quality products not only eyeshadows. the application is so smooth and the color variety works for any occasion.
Olivia N.
Lancashire, ['', '', '']
This is the perfect palatte. There are bold and pigmented bright colours for night time, but then there are light and beautiful colours for day time. Definitely one of my favorite Urban Decay palettes
Melanie A.
zepherhills, Florida
My favorite eyeshadow collection! The colors are bright and stay on even without the urban decay primer! If you do have a few extra bucks do get the primer it lasts forever!
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
Amazing amazing amazing variety of quality high pigmented color. Big range of colors for mixing some fun into an every day look or going all out for a night out
Hellen Michael G.
Buenos producto su pigmento es muy bueno me ha encantado . lo único que no lo usaría para Halloween no me gusta esas clases de fiesta ni mucho menos maquillarme
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?