BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Anja M.
I simply adore this palette! Beautiful colors, great pigmentation and so many color combinations possible. I use it daily, for work and going out. can't get enough of it.
Kaileigh R.
Hamilton, ON
If I could give this higher than an A I would! Urban decay has the best colours, pigmentation, they last long hours and a little goes along way. can't recommend enough
Charlene S.
Zabbar
This palette is awesome. Love its design and the huge mirror inside. The colours are smooth and have great pigmentation. One thing I would have liked is if they had included more matte colours as there are only two.
Dahiana T.
Paterson, NJ
First urban decay is know for great pigmentation and quality products not only eyeshadows. the application is so smooth and the color variety works for any occasion.
Steph H.
West Wollongong, New South Wales
I love this palette! The colours are great, the payoff is great, the palette all round is great! Highly recommend to those wanting to get more adventurous with there eye looks!
Marlene D.
Amazing colours amazing texture! Great job urban decay! His will b my go to palette for this year every time I need a pop of colour!
Marianne C.
Ottawa, ON
Such a great set of colours, but some don't have great colour pay off. The price was also high i find for the product but all in all great palette.
Melanie A.
zepherhills, Florida
My favorite eyeshadow collection! The colors are bright and stay on even without the urban decay primer! If you do have a few extra bucks do get the primer it lasts forever!
delmaris s.
hatillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this palette I can make so many eye looks , versatile,unique and very easy to use and the colors are stunning and very easy to blend
Jessica Y.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the vice palette i received this as a gift from a friend and it is amazing you can do so many looks with it and it is very pigmented =)
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?