BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Shannon D.
coquitlam, BC
This has become one of my go to pallets! The colour payoff is great an the range of colour is perfect for travel ( when you can only take one with you) Some colours have fallout, but if you use a primer its usually minimal.
sophie p.
Ontario
Although i do not own this palette, i own the Vice 2 palette and the colors are amazing! Urban decay is definitely my favorite brand for eyeshadow. everything is so pigmented and long wearring. Would recommend to anyone!
Corina W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Color payout is AAAMAZiNG!!! The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. It causes a little bit of fall out, but I love it too much to let that bother me!
Shalini B.
Mississauga, ON
I love this pallet because its so unique ! they colour combination is amazing ! and they all have such an amazing pigmentation ! Its worth the money and it would honestly make an awesome gift for anyone
Joyce H.
Saltcoats , Ayrshire
This is the second urban decay palette that I have ever purchased! And it is really worth the splurge! Nothing bad to say at all! Nice bright colours which I'm not usually in to but they are beautiful ūüíč
Megan N.
Glenrothes, Fife
Bit of a hit and miss, I don't use all of the colours but I do use the bright pink as a blusher. It can also be used over a primer on your lips, totally buildable so you can create a unique lip colour!
Alison M.
Ancaster , ontario
I love this palette!! Beautiful combination of colours with great pigment that stay on all day. Can create so many unique looks with this palette!
Carla D.
Santa cruz de tenerife
Love this palette! The colors are smooth, high quality pigments that blend nicely. And the addition of the shimmer to transform the matte to pearl is great.
Maria M.
I could not wait to get this one. I love the colors and he pigments. However, I have not use it as much as I would have like to. It's lovely as a collection item but not for everyday use. If you have other palets don't get this.
Anja M.
I simply adore this palette! Beautiful colors, great pigmentation and so many color combinations possible. I use it daily, for work and going out. can't get enough of it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?