BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Laura G.
Es una paleta preciosa, tengo devoción por este tipo de paletas con un buen espejo y un buen pincel, su diseño es cuadrado y tiene todo tipo de tonos, calidad extraordinaria, no es una paleta barata pero es una paleta con una pigmentación buenisima.
Tara K.
Whitecourt
I was lucky enough to catch this gem when it was on sale!

It is the perfect variety of shadows, from basic to having a little fun.

Although it's not my every day palette, it comes in handy when I really want to go out of the box and express myself.
Bunny C.
I usually love anything Urban Decay, and will use their eyeshadows down to the pan, but this palette fails to deliver. There are a couple stand out shades like Pennylane, but most have too much fall out and not enough pigment.
Ananya C.
I've always loved UD shadows - the formula is great. It's super easy to use and very blendable along with being pigmented. I use it over UDPP, and my lids are pretty oily. This way, the shadow lasts for quite a long time.
Sam S.
Love this eyeshadow palette. It's super pigmented for creative looks. Love the bold colors to play with and has few transitional colors that's goes with others colors. It does have some fallouts which doesn't bother me.
Shara B.
Conroe, TX
This palette has it all. Brights, Darks, Neutrals...A huge mirror! Even a nice little brush! It's a pretty good deal ( or was when you could still buy it ) and I'd buy it or the Vice 2 that JUST came out! Excellent!
Yun You X.
Regina
Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous! These eyeshadows have the typical intense, long lasting pigments that Urban Decay is known for. It has just about every eyeshadow colour I would need for everylook - jewel tones for drama, mattes for blending, dark liner shades, and lots of wearable neutrals. Eeeeek! I no longer have a need for another palette again!
Shayah G.
I've gabbed over the gloriousness that is this palette many times before. The colours, pigmentation, creaminess, everything is amazing with UD shadows. There's a bit of fallout but sometimes that's to be expected with such miraculous colour payoff.
Mohima B.
Urban Decay always fulfils all my eyeshadow needs. Love the pigment and love the blend ability. I have very pigmented eyelids and these eyeshadows are some of the very few which can actually be seen on my eyelids.
Amanda W.
I have just tried the vice 3 palette and had a really bad reaction to whatever was in the shadows. I've never had troubles with urban decay shadows before. It is a beautiful palette with beautiful colours though.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?