BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Lisbeth L.
Paterson, NJ
I don't really like the packaging but the colors there are amazing. I like it so much! They're so pigmneted. It's the first time i used this but i'm in love. I would recommend this to everyone. The colors there are so pretty and u can use it to everything .
Gena S.
Chatham , ON
This palette is everything I hoped it be and more. The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny! My favorite in the black because even it has glitter in it. I find its rare to get a good quality glitter black shadow. The mirror is huge and the brush is great. It's a must have for any shadow lover!
Ananya C.
I've always loved UD shadows - the formula is great. It's super easy to use and very blendable along with being pigmented. I use it over UDPP, and my lids are pretty oily. This way, the shadow lasts for quite a long time.
Sam S.
Love this eyeshadow palette. It's super pigmented for creative looks. Love the bold colors to play with and has few transitional colors that's goes with others colors. It does have some fallouts which doesn't bother me.
Yun You X.
Regina
Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous! These eyeshadows have the typical intense, long lasting pigments that Urban Decay is known for. It has just about every eyeshadow colour I would need for everylook - jewel tones for drama, mattes for blending, dark liner shades, and lots of wearable neutrals. Eeeeek! I no longer have a need for another palette again!
Shara B.
Conroe, TX
This palette has it all. Brights, Darks, Neutrals...A huge mirror! Even a nice little brush! It's a pretty good deal ( or was when you could still buy it ) and I'd buy it or the Vice 2 that JUST came out! Excellent!
Shayah G.
I've gabbed over the gloriousness that is this palette many times before. The colours, pigmentation, creaminess, everything is amazing with UD shadows. There's a bit of fallout but sometimes that's to be expected with such miraculous colour payoff.
Amanda W.
I have just tried the vice 3 palette and had a really bad reaction to whatever was in the shadows. I've never had troubles with urban decay shadows before. It is a beautiful palette with beautiful colours though.
christina p.
antibes
This palette was my first urban decay palette and my first palette at all, i was very exciting to buy it and i was so sad after i got used it for a few times. The colors are beautiful but they just disppear in 2/3 hours maximum even with a base.
Katherine D.
Colombia-Tolima-Coyaima
This palette of Urban Decay is something spectacular colors are unique, their pigmentation is durader can play with it, fascinated me for the summer, is super comfortable to carry in your suitcase, is beautiful recommend it. They like?
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?