BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Yvonne G.
Ireland
I love how pigmented the colours are but as a blue eyed person I normally go for brown and nude colours but this palette doesn't offer that great range of colours for me but it has a lot of beautiful colours for other eye colours so I would recommend it !
Brittney C.
East York, ON
This palette is seriously heaven. The colors are amazing. They are highly pigmented. Theres not a lot of fall out and you can create the most gorgeous looks with these! Only down side was this was limited edition. But you can get some of the colors in different palettes. Like chaos in the electric palette!
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
My daughter owns this particular palette, and has done my makeup with it. Love the colors and the way it blends together. Though I don't wear much eye makeup with these shades, when i do, I always get complimented.
Sam S.
Love this eyeshadow palette. It's super pigmented for creative looks. Love the bold colors to play with and has few transitional colors that's goes with others colors. It does have some fallouts which doesn't bother me.
Yun You X.
Regina
Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous! These eyeshadows have the typical intense, long lasting pigments that Urban Decay is known for. It has just about every eyeshadow colour I would need for everylook - jewel tones for drama, mattes for blending, dark liner shades, and lots of wearable neutrals. Eeeeek! I no longer have a need for another palette again!
Shara B.
Conroe, TX
This palette has it all. Brights, Darks, Neutrals...A huge mirror! Even a nice little brush! It's a pretty good deal ( or was when you could still buy it ) and I'd buy it or the Vice 2 that JUST came out! Excellent!
Amanda W.
I have just tried the vice 3 palette and had a really bad reaction to whatever was in the shadows. I've never had troubles with urban decay shadows before. It is a beautiful palette with beautiful colours though.
Shayah G.
I've gabbed over the gloriousness that is this palette many times before. The colours, pigmentation, creaminess, everything is amazing with UD shadows. There's a bit of fallout but sometimes that's to be expected with such miraculous colour payoff.
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario
Love all the vice palettes !! This is my favorite one !!! Urban decay makes the best eye shadows and amazing color payoff . Love it . Unfortunately this is a limited time product and you can't get it anymore
Jodi h.
Calgary
My title says it all, I LOVE this palette and it is by far my most used palette. I love the colors, the texture, the way it blends, the pigmentation, the quality all around is FANTASTIC. I always reach for this palette whether it is daytime or night. I also get so many compliments when wearing these shades, no matter what combo.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?