BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Yvonne G.
Ireland
I love how pigmented the colours are but as a blue eyed person I normally go for brown and nude colours but this palette doesn't offer that great range of colours for me but it has a lot of beautiful colours for other eye colours so I would recommend it !
Mallory T.
St. John’s, NL
Urban Decay never disappoints me. I have a lot of their palettes, and the quality and pigmentation is consistent. The pigmentation is GREAT, smooth silky shades, and very bright. Long wearing, and not chalky at all. And I LOVE the big mirror!! Definitely worth the money if you like coloured eyeshadows ;)
Brittney C.
Toronto, ON
This palette is seriously heaven. The colors are amazing. They are highly pigmented. Theres not a lot of fall out and you can create the most gorgeous looks with these! Only down side was this was limited edition. But you can get some of the colors in different palettes. Like chaos in the electric palette!
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
My daughter owns this particular palette, and has done my makeup with it. Love the colors and the way it blends together. Though I don't wear much eye makeup with these shades, when i do, I always get complimented.
Maia R.
This Urban Decay palette is absolutely fabulous, I've use their products for years and they are always great quality. Totally recommend this product to anyone that wants great quality and to experiment with vibrant colours! Colours are long lasting and pigmentation is true to what you see in this beautiful palette. It's breathtaking,
Lavender O.
This palette has some really awesome shades in it. You can definitely achieve many unique looks. The only downside to this palette is some of the shades are very low pigment , and gritty. Other than that i don't have much negative to say . I have to force myself to use it though.
tatiana w.
I just bought this palette today from Ulta. I was skeptical about this palette at first. I mean $60 for a palette is pretty steep and I expected it to be a little bigger than the UD shadow box. Boy, was I wrong. This palette is huge! There's quite a lot of product in there, too. Plus, you get a sweet matching zip up bag, too! As soon as I got home, I had to mess with this palette. All of the colors are super pigmented. Totally worth the $60.
Tess R.
Esta paleta es un escándalo! Tiene colores preciosos y que decir de la pigmentación, es excelente. El precio es un poquito elevado pero vale la pena invertir porque es una paleta de excelente calidad además dura mucho tiempo.
Lisbeth L.
Paterson, NJ
I don't really like the packaging but the colors there are amazing. I like it so much! They're so pigmneted. It's the first time i used this but i'm in love. I would recommend this to everyone. The colors there are so pretty and u can use it to everything .
Gena S.
Chatham , ON
This palette is everything I hoped it be and more. The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny! My favorite in the black because even it has glitter in it. I find its rare to get a good quality glitter black shadow. The mirror is huge and the brush is great. It's a must have for any shadow lover!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?