BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Erin C.
I have the original and the 4th. Both are amazing. The palettes are a great mix of bright colors and neutrals with glitter and mattes. A great choice for beginners looking to start their collections. The color pay off is great. The only issue I've had is with the super glittery colors. They tend to be a little chunky and hard to work with. Otherwise the shadows are smooth and easy to work with. Would recommend this to anyone looking for for some new shadows.
Hina S.
I love urban decay. My first ever fullmakeup palette was from UD and the shades went very well with almost anything that I wore in those first few years. Fast forward to my wedding, i bought the Vice 3 palette and that was ALL I needed. It has dark and light and nude and matter and shimmer and sparkly shadows all in one. Best purchase ever. Highly recommend owning at least one of them.
I did order another vice palette a few months ago and can't wait to try those shades too
Trang N.
Ottawa, ON
Although having Naked 1-3 palette, and the Basic, I never truly gave my palettes a chance. Until Vice 3! I really love their formula! It blends beautifully and the pigmentation is definitely build able with a good base underneath. I was almost compelled to buy Vice 4 was how much I loved the 3. Over all, regardless of which palette you go for, they're all amazing! Naked 1 is a absolute stable!
Denise C.
I have been a huge Urban Decay fan for quite awhile. I received this palette As a Christmas gift. The colors are amazing and while there is a little bit of powder fall out its not significant. The colors are still smooth and buttery and glide on and are beautifully pigmented! This palette is not for the weak at heart! However if you are a true fan you will want this palette and wear those colors confidently with Urban Decay pride!
Omta Y.
Hamilton, ON
I didn't get a chance to purchase the first Vice palette which was disappointing but when I found out they were releasing a second I was ecstatic! First off, the packaging for this is absolutely gorgeous and durable for traveling and I love how it opens with a push of a button. It's not your typical eyeshadow palette with boring neutrals, it has a mix of very pigmented colours from matte to satin finish and glittery shades. The possibilities are endless with this palette and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to branch out from their usual neutral shadows.
Michelle c.
I fell in love with this product! This was my first urban decay palette ever and I love it! Quality is very nice and so it's the packaging! I love that it comes with a brush. The only down side of that brush is that it is double ended, which makes it hard to store outside of the palette. Otherwise, there is a great variety of colours and it gives you the opportunity to get creative with your makeup inspirations! Highly recommend!
Tanya N.
Big fan of this palette. Colors are great. I did a really nice look with all the pink shades and it looked awesome. I reach for this one quite a bit. I love the hard case. I do find a bit of fall out but I can turn a blind eye because of it being an amazing palette in every other way.
Melanie d.
I own the fourth Vice Palette and I totally adore it.
I love how they mixed a lot of different colors and also included different kinds like glitter and matte colors.
I also love how the colors are rich in pigmentation.
Jalisa P.
Holland Landing , ON
Literally obsessed with the palette . The colours are fantastic ! I would recommend using an eye cream and primer before like any other eye shadow ! But I absolutely love love love the brand ! And would definitely buy it again !!! Plus it's so cute and comes with a make up bag
Nicole N.
Ottawa
I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay The Vice Collection. I own all of the vice palette because I love them! The quality is wonderful and they blend super easily! The color selection is great and the palette itself is super travel friendly. I am a huge fan! My only complaint is that they are limited edition.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?