BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 32 reviews
Trang N.
Ottawa, ON
Although having Naked 1-3 palette, and the Basic, I never truly gave my palettes a chance. Until Vice 3! I really love their formula! It blends beautifully and the pigmentation is definitely build able with a good base underneath. I was almost compelled to buy Vice 4 was how much I loved the 3. Over all, regardless of which palette you go for, they're all amazing! Naked 1 is a absolute stable!
Denise C.
I have been a huge Urban Decay fan for quite awhile. I received this palette As a Christmas gift. The colors are amazing and while there is a little bit of powder fall out its not significant. The colors are still smooth and buttery and glide on and are beautifully pigmented! This palette is not for the weak at heart! However if you are a true fan you will want this palette and wear those colors confidently with Urban Decay pride!
Omta Y.
Hamilton, ON
I didn't get a chance to purchase the first Vice palette which was disappointing but when I found out they were releasing a second I was ecstatic! First off, the packaging for this is absolutely gorgeous and durable for traveling and I love how it opens with a push of a button. It's not your typical eyeshadow palette with boring neutrals, it has a mix of very pigmented colours from matte to satin finish and glittery shades. The possibilities are endless with this palette and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to branch out from their usual neutral shadows.
Michelle c.
I fell in love with this product! This was my first urban decay palette ever and I love it! Quality is very nice and so it's the packaging! I love that it comes with a brush. The only down side of that brush is that it is double ended, which makes it hard to store outside of the palette. Otherwise, there is a great variety of colours and it gives you the opportunity to get creative with your makeup inspirations! Highly recommend!
Tanya N.
Big fan of this palette. Colors are great. I did a really nice look with all the pink shades and it looked awesome. I reach for this one quite a bit. I love the hard case. I do find a bit of fall out but I can turn a blind eye because of it being an amazing palette in every other way.
Melanie d.
I own the fourth Vice Palette and I totally adore it.
I love how they mixed a lot of different colors and also included different kinds like glitter and matte colors.
I also love how the colors are rich in pigmentation.
Nicole N.
Ottawa
I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay The Vice Collection. I own all of the vice palette because I love them! The quality is wonderful and they blend super easily! The color selection is great and the palette itself is super travel friendly. I am a huge fan! My only complaint is that they are limited edition.
Jalisa P.
Holland Landing , ON
Literally obsessed with the palette . The colours are fantastic ! I would recommend using an eye cream and primer before like any other eye shadow ! But I absolutely love love love the brand ! And would definitely buy it again !!! Plus it's so cute and comes with a make up bag
Yvonne G.
Ireland
I love how pigmented the colours are but as a blue eyed person I normally go for brown and nude colours but this palette doesn't offer that great range of colours for me but it has a lot of beautiful colours for other eye colours so I would recommend it !
Mallory T.
St, NL
Urban Decay never disappoints me. I have a lot of their palettes, and the quality and pigmentation is consistent. The pigmentation is GREAT, smooth silky shades, and very bright. Long wearing, and not chalky at all. And I LOVE the big mirror!! Definitely worth the money if you like coloured eyeshadows ;)
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?