BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Magdalena R.
London
Pigment is awesome. Colours are beautiful. Some really bright colours to have a lot of fun with! If you like to have fun with makeup then buy this. If you don't like to experiment then probably pick something else.highly recommend this product
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
so many good things to say about this palette. the pigmentation, the colour, the finish.. absolutely flawless. i love the variety of colours for adding something interesting to my everyday look. it is a bit pricey but i definitely recommend.
Rachael E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite palettes it's so nice and a lot of the colours are good for 80's looks and they're very pigmented and the packaging is beautiful, it's easy to apply and I would say it's worth the money although it's a tad expensive
Lia L.
Dundalk
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very blendable & pigmented shadows, very versatile however one thing I will say is that there aren't a lot of looks one can create with just that palette. There are no basic colours to work with. However the colours are gorgeous!
Touma G.
Nepean , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette so much! All the colours are gorgeous and pigmented! You can create so many looks and it's so fun. What I also like is the brush! It's so soft and easy to blend with! The price and packaging are very great!
Bunny C.
I usually love anything Urban Decay, and will use their eyeshadows down to the pan, but this palette fails to deliver. There are a couple stand out shades like Pennylane, but most have too much fall out and not enough pigment.
Mohima B.
Urban Decay always fulfils all my eyeshadow needs. Love the pigment and love the blend ability. I have very pigmented eyelids and these eyeshadows are some of the very few which can actually be seen on my eyelids.
nicole k.
Belfast, Antrim
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! Love this palet so much! So pigmented loved the vibrant colours! Really easy to blend!! Really loved the variety of colours! Little bit more fall out than I hoped though other than that amazing!!
Beth B.
Baroda, MI
Great palette and the pigmentation is awesome. Since I don't wear pencil eyeliner that much I use these shadows for my liners. The lighter colors have great staying power. Great product but, I don't use it very often...
Laura K.
49 blessington orchard Wicklow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the colours in this it's a great variety. You can chose to do a nice subtle neutral eye or go for something that really pops. I think for the amount in it that the price is good.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?