BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Rachael E.
One of my favourite palettes it's so nice and a lot of the colours are good for 80's looks and they're very pigmented and the packaging is beautiful, it's easy to apply and I would say it's worth the money although it's a tad expensive
Lia L.
Dundalk
Very blendable & pigmented shadows, very versatile however one thing I will say is that there aren't a lot of looks one can create with just that palette. There are no basic colours to work with. However the colours are gorgeous!
Touma G.
Nepean , MA
I love this palette so much! All the colours are gorgeous and pigmented! You can create so many looks and it's so fun. What I also like is the brush! It's so soft and easy to blend with! The price and packaging are very great!
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
This palette is great for those who like to be adventurous and don't want to settle for the basic brown shades. the powders are a bit on the dryer side and are best used with an eye shadow primer. There are some really unique shades in this palette.
Elsie J.
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Amazing! I'm a make up artist and love using this palette as the colours are so pigmented. The packaging is also amazing. I bought this palette off my friend as she never uses it and it's the best palette I've ever used.
Samantha L.
Wolverhampton
I really love both the shade selection and formula of Urban Decay shadows, a long time favourite of mine. They are easy to apply and blend, and there is a nice shade range within the palette with some unique shades!
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I love how Urban Decay palettes have the shades that match everything! The palettes can be expensive, but they offer at least 8 different shades that are interchangeable. I bought this at Ulta and would highly recommend.
Mohima B.
Urban Decay always fulfils all my eyeshadow needs. Love the pigment and love the blend ability. I have very pigmented eyelids and these eyeshadows are some of the very few which can actually be seen on my eyelids.
nicole k.
Belfast, Antrim
Amazing!! Love this palet so much! So pigmented loved the vibrant colours! Really easy to blend!! Really loved the variety of colours! Little bit more fall out than I hoped though other than that amazing!!
Beth B.
Baroda, MI
Great palette and the pigmentation is awesome. Since I don't wear pencil eyeliner that much I use these shadows for my liners. The lighter colors have great staying power. Great product but, I don't use it very often...
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?