BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Bunny C.
I usually love anything Urban Decay, and will use their eyeshadows down to the pan, but this palette fails to deliver. There are a couple stand out shades like Pennylane, but most have too much fall out and not enough pigment.
Touma G.
Nepean , NV
I love this palette so much! All the colours are gorgeous and pigmented! You can create so many looks and it's so fun. What I also like is the brush! It's so soft and easy to blend with! The price and packaging are very great!
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
This palette is great for those who like to be adventurous and don't want to settle for the basic brown shades. the powders are a bit on the dryer side and are best used with an eye shadow primer. There are some really unique shades in this palette.
Elsie J.
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Amazing! I'm a make up artist and love using this palette as the colours are so pigmented. The packaging is also amazing. I bought this palette off my friend as she never uses it and it's the best palette I've ever used.
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
I love how Urban Decay palettes have the shades that match everything! The palettes can be expensive, but they offer at least 8 different shades that are interchangeable. I bought this at Ulta and would highly recommend.
Mohima B.
Urban Decay always fulfils all my eyeshadow needs. Love the pigment and love the blend ability. I have very pigmented eyelids and these eyeshadows are some of the very few which can actually be seen on my eyelids.
nicole k.
Belfast, Antrim
Amazing!! Love this palet so much! So pigmented loved the vibrant colours! Really easy to blend!! Really loved the variety of colours! Little bit more fall out than I hoped though other than that amazing!!
Beth B.
Baroda, MI
Great palette and the pigmentation is awesome. Since I don't wear pencil eyeliner that much I use these shadows for my liners. The lighter colors have great staying power. Great product but, I don't use it very often...
elita M.
Love this palette it's not cheap but these colour last you for year and the colours are amazing and this packgeging is sooooo beautiful. There all all shades for every skin tone and eyes I have dark brown eyes and I love it. I got it for my birthday
Laura K.
49 blessington orchard Wicklow
Love all the colours in this it's a great variety. You can chose to do a nice subtle neutral eye or go for something that really pops. I think for the amount in it that the price is good.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?