BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
This is my favorite pallet for when I want to wear a bold color because usually my make up depends on my mood. Stays on all day love the color selection
Ronda A.
Lathrop , Ca
Love Urban Decay palettes they have something for everyone. Naturals for the times you have to be professional and holds and brights for the wild side.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I like to wear more neutral shades for normal everyday. I mostly use the darker more colorful shades as eyeliner when I want to do something different.
Amanda L.
Love this palette so much. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is out of this world. Not much fallout either. Urban Decay never disappoints.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
This palette is a classic and a must have. Same great, buttery Urban Decay formula with a wide color range that can be used for many different looks.
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
I love this palette it is one of my favorites that I own from urban decay. The colors are amazing in this palette. I would recommend to everyone.
Natural D.
Cypress, TX
Best color set. The colors are rich and standout on any shade of skin. The eye primer adds depth and volume to the colors and the last all day.
Madeline S.
I love the colors! It has shimmery colors. I use it but not regularly, only if necessary. It's easy to use. I wish there were matte colors.
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown , VA
Love this palette! I like the assortment of colors from neutral to vibrant you can create any look and the packaging is extremely pretty!
dana m.
Worth the $$$. shades are all highly pigmented and all day wear. colors may not all be everyday wear but amazing shades for going out.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?