BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay eye shadows, but this was not the amazing formula that their other shadows are. Colors are fun, beautiful packaging, but unfortunately these shadows did not perform as well as UD shadows usually do!
RafaelaūüĆĽ R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous palette, the color are very beautiful d pigmented. It lasts forever in the eye. Does not pass through from the eyelid to the top part of the eye. Amazing!
tatiana w.
I just bought this palette today from Ulta. I was skeptical about this palette at first. I mean $60 for a palette is pretty steep and I expected it to be a little bigger than the UD shadow box. Boy, was I wrong. This palette is huge! There's quite a lot of product in there, too. Plus, you get a sweet matching zip up bag, too! As soon as I got home, I had to mess with this palette. All of the colors are super pigmented. Totally worth the $60.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it may seem a little high priced i promise you will not regret buying this palette. I love the diversity of colours, you can create many different looks! I also use an eyeshadow primer and a  Wet N Wild Crease Brush  and use the palette for a unique DIY Eyeliner! I attached a photo. I highly recommend this palette.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The original Urban Decay Vice palette was my first ever high end palette and it got me hooked. I still love it to this day. The colours are amazing, they're so pigmented and easy to blend and there's a nice variety of different colours and finished. There's only about 2 colours in the palette that I don't like because they have a ton of fallout but overall it's a huge win. Plus the double ended brush they give you works great. The packaging is also very luxurious.
Liina T.
It was my beauty list so long. Finally got it last summer.. Starting with the package, oh my, so cool!!! Love the mirror and even eyeshadow brush is good. All these colours and pigment - Urban Decay stole my heart. Step by step I will buy all the palettes.
Clare K.
This is a great product! Urban decay eyeshadows are always great quality and pigment. I always find Urban decay eyeshadows to last the longest, regardless of using a primer. For this palette in particular, I have to admit, I do use some of the eyeshadows more frequently than others, but I have found the colour selection leaves a lot of room for experimenting and can really change the overall look you are going for whether it be subtle or more dramatic. I absolutely adore the shimmery shades!!
Becky L.
I bought this palette and barely reach for it. I will say the color pay off and pigmentation are great - but the shadows have so much fallout. I find the lighter matte shades to be quite chalky- and the shimmer shades are patchy and hard to blend. These shadows were not nearly as creamy and easy to apply as the naked palettes, and some of their others.
Isabel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment in this palette is great. I love using the white as a highlighter and especially for the inner corners of my eyes, which is probably what it's targeted as. The mattes are as matte as matte can be. The only thing that's not great is that the shimmers aren't as shimmery as I'd like them to be (with the exception of the white).
Jordyn M.
Lambton Shores, ONTARIO
I absolutely love this palette! There is a wide variety of colours in it that make it so easy to really make any kind of look you want! I've been able to do nice everyday eye looks to dramatic smoky eyes to bright colour looks!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?