BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Isabel T.
The pigment in this palette is great. I love using the white as a highlighter and especially for the inner corners of my eyes, which is probably what it's targeted as. The mattes are as matte as matte can be. The only thing that's not great is that the shimmers aren't as shimmery as I'd like them to be (with the exception of the white).
Jordyn M.
Lambton Shores, ON
I absolutely love this palette! There is a wide variety of colours in it that make it so easy to really make any kind of look you want! I've been able to do nice everyday eye looks to dramatic smoky eyes to bright colour looks!
Shelly C.
Waterford
I have this pallet a long time and i find very little use for it. I find the colours are too dark and not practical. This pallet was approximately €44 I don't think it was worth the money. I wouldn't recommend this particular pallet I find the naked pallets are much more practical and have a better variety of colours.
Kim C.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! The choice of colours is fab with a colour to suit everyone. The blending brush it comes with makes it easy to apply and blend with the choice of lighter colours or if you're feeling a bit bolder there really is a colour for every occasion. I use it everyday achieving a different look.
Micaela S.
Aveiro
The best UD palette I own in terms of pigmentation and blendability. This eyeshadow palette really took me out of my confort zone and now I'm so obsessed! It also has a huge mirror which I absolutely love! The colors are definitely unique and this is quickly becoming my favorite palette. Amazing colors and amazing quality! The package is also pretty awesome.
Vy L.
St, QC
Nice color payoff, last long on my eye lid when use with primer potion. I bought it on sale which was an amazinf deals (20$). It's not really everyday wear but it has some nude and matte. I have a lot of eyeshadows palettes so I dont see myself reaching for this one often. But I do enjoy having it
craleeim g.
Sarnia, AK
As any other urban decay pallet this is full of pigment. The shadows, mainly the darker ones have quite a bit of fallout but aside from that my only other issue is that you can't create that many looks because it's just all bright colors. But it's perfect to add pops of color when you like or want.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen, NE
This was okay. The shades in the palette were a bit or a miss with some being pigmented and some being very very sheer which was a little disappointing, the brush in the palette was okay and the shades were quite unique so the ones with good pigmentation were definitely worth buying the palette for
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
My friend recently purchased this and I had a play around with it, the colour payoff is brilliant and blends very easily. The one down side is you can't create a full look using this palette in my opinion as there's not really an ideal transition shade. However I would purchase this.
Jess H.
Hornchurch, England
I love this palette as it is so fun! It was a limited palette, but I managed to get my hands on it thankfully! The pigment of these shadows are unreal and I would recommend this time and time again, for people to try - so if you haven't, give it a go!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?