BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jess H.
Hornchurch, England
I love this palette as it is so fun! It was a limited palette, but I managed to get my hands on it thankfully! The pigment of these shadows are unreal and I would recommend this time and time again, for people to try - so if you haven't, give it a go!
Tara K.
Edmonton
I was lucky enough to catch this gem when it was on sale!

It is the perfect variety of shadows, from basic to having a little fun.

Although it's not my every day palette, it comes in handy when I really want to go out of the box and express myself.
Laura G.
Es una paleta preciosa, tengo devoción por este tipo de paletas con un buen espejo y un buen pincel, su diseño es cuadrado y tiene todo tipo de tonos, calidad extraordinaria, no es una paleta barata pero es una paleta con una pigmentación buenisima.
Magdalena R.
London
Pigment is awesome. Colours are beautiful. Some really bright colours to have a lot of fun with! If you like to have fun with makeup then buy this. If you don't like to experiment then probably pick something else.highly recommend this product
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
so many good things to say about this palette. the pigmentation, the colour, the finish.. absolutely flawless. i love the variety of colours for adding something interesting to my everyday look. it is a bit pricey but i definitely recommend.
Lia L.
Dundalk
Very blendable & pigmented shadows, very versatile however one thing I will say is that there aren't a lot of looks one can create with just that palette. There are no basic colours to work with. However the colours are gorgeous!
Vicki P.
carlow
I love this pallet. I find the colour payoff amazing and would us the product regularly. A few of the eye shadows came loose in the palette but the packaging is amazing so we don't mind a little hiccup . I would def purchase again
Rachael E.
One of my favourite palettes it's so nice and a lot of the colours are good for 80's looks and they're very pigmented and the packaging is beautiful, it's easy to apply and I would say it's worth the money although it's a tad expensive
Touma G.
Nepean , NV
I love this palette so much! All the colours are gorgeous and pigmented! You can create so many looks and it's so fun. What I also like is the brush! It's so soft and easy to blend with! The price and packaging are very great!
Bunny C.
I usually love anything Urban Decay, and will use their eyeshadows down to the pan, but this palette fails to deliver. There are a couple stand out shades like Pennylane, but most have too much fall out and not enough pigment.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?