BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Becky L.
I bought this palette and barely reach for it. I will say the color pay off and pigmentation are great - but the shadows have so much fallout. I find the lighter matte shades to be quite chalky- and the shimmer shades are patchy and hard to blend. These shadows were not nearly as creamy and easy to apply as the naked palettes, and some of their others.
Isabel T.
The pigment in this palette is great. I love using the white as a highlighter and especially for the inner corners of my eyes, which is probably what it's targeted as. The mattes are as matte as matte can be. The only thing that's not great is that the shimmers aren't as shimmery as I'd like them to be (with the exception of the white).
Jordyn M.
Lambton Shores, ONTARIO
I absolutely love this palette! There is a wide variety of colours in it that make it so easy to really make any kind of look you want! I've been able to do nice everyday eye looks to dramatic smoky eyes to bright colour looks!
Shelly C.
Waterford
I have this pallet a long time and i find very little use for it. I find the colours are too dark and not practical. This pallet was approximately €44 I don't think it was worth the money. I wouldn't recommend this particular pallet I find the naked pallets are much more practical and have a better variety of colours.
Kim C.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! The choice of colours is fab with a colour to suit everyone. The blending brush it comes with makes it easy to apply and blend with the choice of lighter colours or if you're feeling a bit bolder there really is a colour for every occasion. I use it everyday achieving a different look.
Micaela S.
Aveiro
The best UD palette I own in terms of pigmentation and blendability. This eyeshadow palette really took me out of my confort zone and now I'm so obsessed! It also has a huge mirror which I absolutely love! The colors are definitely unique and this is quickly becoming my favorite palette. Amazing colors and amazing quality! The package is also pretty awesome.
Debbie M.
TORONTO
i got the vice 3 palette and i barely use them.  its my first time buying a vice palette and it looks so pretty.  the packaging is kinda cheesy 80s but its no that bad.  i used once in a while and it lasts bout 6-7 hours.  not buying it again since they have so many other ones to try
Vy L.
St leonard, Quebec
Nice color payoff, last long on my eye lid when use with primer potion. I bought it on sale which was an amazinf deals (20$). It's not really everyday wear but it has some nude and matte. I have a lot of eyeshadows palettes so I dont see myself reaching for this one often. But I do enjoy having it
craleeim g.
Sarnia, AK
As any other urban decay pallet this is full of pigment. The shadows, mainly the darker ones have quite a bit of fallout but aside from that my only other issue is that you can't create that many looks because it's just all bright colors. But it's perfect to add pops of color when you like or want.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen, NE
This was okay. The shades in the palette were a bit or a miss with some being pigmented and some being very very sheer which was a little disappointing, the brush in the palette was okay and the shades were quite unique so the ones with good pigmentation were definitely worth buying the palette for
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?