BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite palette to play with. The perfect set of colors. Has brights & some nuetrals in it. Can make an everyday look to a crazy look. Very versatile. Package so sleek & amazing looking. Brush it comes with is my favorite.
Maia R.
This Urban Decay palette is absolutely fabulous, I've use their products for years and they are always great quality. Totally recommend this product to anyone that wants great quality and to experiment with vibrant colours! Colours are long lasting and pigmentation is true to what you see in this beautiful palette. It's breathtaking,
Nicole N.
Ottawa
I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay The Vice Collection. I own all of the vice palette because I love them! The quality is wonderful and they blend super easily! The color selection is great and the palette itself is super travel friendly. I am a huge fan! My only complaint is that they are limited edition.
Gena S.
Chatham , ON
This palette is everything I hoped it be and more. The shadows are super pigmented and so shiny! My favorite in the black because even it has glitter in it. I find its rare to get a good quality glitter black shadow. The mirror is huge and the brush is great. It's a must have for any shadow lover!
Tanya N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan of this palette. Colors are great. I did a really nice look with all the pink shades and it looked awesome. I reach for this one quite a bit. I love the hard case. I do find a bit of fall out but I can turn a blind eye because of it being an amazing palette in every other way.
Jalisa P.
Holland Landing , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally obsessed with the palette . The colours are fantastic ! I would recommend using an eye cream and primer before like any other eye shadow ! But I absolutely love love love the brand ! And would definitely buy it again !!! Plus it's so cute and comes with a make up bag
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
This palette is great for those who like to be adventurous and don't want to settle for the basic brown shades. the powders are a bit on the dryer side and are best used with an eye shadow primer. There are some really unique shades in this palette.
Katherine D.
Colombia-Tolima-Coyaima
This palette of Urban Decay is something spectacular colors are unique, their pigmentation is durader can play with it, fascinated me for the summer, is super comfortable to carry in your suitcase, is beautiful recommend it. They like?
Tara L.
Love this! The packaging is very simple and pretty, nice for every day looks if you're feeling adventurous! I would recommend if you love colour! This palette is also just nice to have handy because of the unique colours
Elexia l.
canada
The colors in the palette are extremely pigmented, but I didn't get much use out of the colors like I hoped, I'm more of a natural color girl, but this product would be amazing for girls that like a bright eye look!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?