BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Courtany L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Urban Decay! Their colors are so bold, and I love the sparkle/shimmer! Urban Decay is by far my favorite brand of eye shadow.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Urban Decay does it again!!! The Vice 2 really is a nice universal palette that has a wide array of colors allowing all beauty gurus to create a wide variety of looks. From a natural eye to a deep and sultry smokey, the Vice 2 palette will do it all. The shadows are super pigmented, and blend really easily. I highly recommend this palette to everyone!
Lorena G.
Sunrise, FL
You can not miss these! Most beautiful color palette ever! Good product, awesome quality, affordable price, nice colors... you won't regret buying these ones!
Rose F.
I have the vice ltd palette and let me say I want to go back in time and thank myself for buying it. An amazing investment. The colors are not only highly pigmented but surprisingly different. The color road stripe is by far my favorite. It is deceivingly white but glows a beautiful blue purple that makes eyes pop. I'm wearing it in my picture
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I love this place I like the color y like e pigmentation I like the shimmer I like the it looks great
Ashlynn B.
Savannah, GA
Love this palette! Very little fall out and great colors but I have some of these in singles so not really gonna use the color I have already
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Beautiful packaging and you can achieve a variety of looks with it. Great quality product.
Denise T.
Watertown, NY
Love this palette. I always enjoy applying this palette, because the colors are so pigmented and don't feel heavy at all. I bought this on sale and was so happy with the purchase.I also enjoy using their brushes that comes with every pallet. Yes, I would buy this again.
Sami V.
One of my favorite Urban Decay palettes! (and I love the vast majority of them) The colors are amazing, the wear time is excellent and I always feel inspired when I pull out this palette! I have created so many looks and I am always reaching for this palette. I highly, highly recommend this palette along with most of the Urban Decay line!
BoxKraz E.
I know that I have an addiction to makeup specialy when it comes to eye shadows. Urban Decay never dissappoints, the colors on this Vice Palette are absolutely beautiful. I wear eyeshadow daily and constantly get compliments and get asked what kind of eyeshadow I use. I always use the UD shadows with the UD eyeshadow potion primer for long lasting wear.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?