Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jadaisha S.
Austin, TX
Love the colors on this pallet, I really think the colors are good for spring/summer
Becky W.
Love !!!! Love !!!! Love!!! This has great pigment, no flaking, and stays on great!!
amanda h.
This palette has a bunch of fun colors to choose from i really enjoy this palette.
Jessica R.
I was very happy to buy this but colors didn't last. I was not happy with is product!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I am a big Urban Decay fan. I love this palette. It's part of my everyday routine!
tkeyah e.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm in love with this palette the colors are so gorgeouse defiantly one of my favs
Sarahn M.
This palette is dreamy! The colors are so fun, fully pigmented, and just...amazing!
Michelle B.
Duffield, VA
Love Urban Decay. Goes on smooth and last thru out the day. Very satisfied customer
chastity h.
Von Ormy, TX
Awesome colors, i would love to try this.. I'm n love with this.. love the palette
Rosa S.
This palette has beautiful colors ibut i would love it if the packaging was thiner
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?