BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Piscataway, NJ
Love love it even more so I don't have a great way for a few years back to sleep now and I don't think that I
member-161ed6b88
Rosario
Enserio la quiero, los colores son bonitos, y tiene lo necesario para maquillarte, amo
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
One of my favorite palettes. The colors are nice and pigmented and last a long time. The colors apply easily and blend so well together. The quality is great for the price you pay and the palette has lasted me years. Great buy!
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
I actually have Urban Decay's Vice Two pallet, I'm guessing it was a limited edition because I seriously don't see it anywhere. It is also not on influenster. Anyway, it's my daily pallet and I'll add a photo but I've already hit pan on some colors. That's how you know it's good by the way. I've seriously hit the bottom and I can't get enough. There are so many day looks I can make with it and I can make just as many night looks. The colors are seriously sickening. ( In a good way)
Sarah G.
Amazing range of colors. Matte colors are pigmented and glittery colors are as well, really blendable and easy to apply
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
Muy bonitos colores pigmentados, se difuminan bien y me encanta la brocha q traen el empaque esta hermozo
Mery C.
Sooo it is difficult to describe a shadow palette !! I have more Urban Decay aye shadowand I love all they have a high quality the colors are fabulous so I love it!!!
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
Pigmented shadows. I like bh own it has unique colors in it. Not as smooth and creamy as the naked palletes though. Big mirror!
Mao H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Love the hot colors in this palette. Colors are very pigmented. However, there are a lot fall outs.
Mirsada H.
I love this eyeshadow palette, when I first got it I was so excited because it had just the right colors in it. Some bright ones, some nudes, some sparkly ones. Its perfect and it lasts all day long.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?