BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Theresa C.
Orlando, FL
Looooove the color selections in Vice Palettes. They always go on smooth and bright.
amanda h.
This palette has a bunch of fun colors to choose from i really enjoy this palette.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I am a big Urban Decay fan. I love this palette. It's part of my everyday routine!
chastity h.
Von Ormy, TX
Awesome colors, i would love to try this.. I'm n love with this.. love the palette
Sarahn M.
This palette is dreamy! The colors are so fun, fully pigmented, and just...amazing!
tkeyah e.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm in love with this palette the colors are so gorgeouse defiantly one of my favs
Rosa S.
This palette has beautiful colors ibut i would love it if the packaging was thiner
Michelle B.
Duffield, VA
Love Urban Decay. Goes on smooth and last thru out the day. Very satisfied customer
Rose F.
Orlando, FL
I have this palette and the colors included in it are. Very bright and different!

This product was disappointing shadows felt chalky and we're hard to blend out .
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?