BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tyler W.
This is my go to for more intense looks. As long as you u use a good base my of the colors have a greatpayoff and stay put all day.
Mesha B.
Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me with their pallets. The color combinations are always well thought out and you can get endless looks from them. This pallet is one of my favorites that I'm happy to have. I love all the shades in this palette. They have great pigment and blendibility.
Evelyn V.
The colors are very pigmented. They don't feel dusty. Smooth and true to color. The variety of colors on this palette gives you great day and night looks.
Liza S.
Homestead, FL
Literally love every color in this palette. So different than any other palette I have. Makes you step out of your comfort zone and spice it up a little bit. And the consistency is great also. Just over all a great palette.
Jean-A'Layn S.
I ABSOLUTELY loooooooove this brand. It's my go to brand and this palette has everything that you need out of one. I don't think I will ever look back...
Terrianna B.
Aurora, CO
The colors are so pigmented, they are so bright and bold and make any look, look amazing and more unique then others
Mirsada H.
I love this eyeshadow palette, when I first got it I was so excited because it had just the right colors in it. Some bright ones, some nudes, some sparkly ones. Its perfect and it lasts all day long.
Mao H.
BLAINE, MN
Love the hot colors in this palette. Colors are very pigmented. However, there are a lot fall outs.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
Pigmented shadows. I like bh own it has unique colors in it. Not as smooth and creamy as the naked palletes though. Big mirror!
Mery C.
Sooo it is difficult to describe a shadow palette !! I have more Urban Decay aye shadowand I love all they have a high quality the colors are fabulous so I love it!!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?