BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kristin A.
Sunrise , FL
This palette is everything! Bold pigmented colors. The colors last literally all day!
Chloe H.
Huntington, WV
Super pigmented and lasts forever. Many basic and fun colors, long lasting color payoff
Linda C.
Love this palette but not my go to. Love the color choices and make up bag it came in.
Angelez A.
I love the bright colors that pop in this palette! Very pigmented and would buy again!
Natalie M.
Warwick, RI
I love all urban decay eyeshadows. They go on bright and stay on until you wash it off.
member-161ed6b88
Rosario
Enserio la quiero, los colores son bonitos, y tiene lo necesario para maquillarte, amo
Tierra B.
Newport News, VA
I really like this palette I love the bold colors and how it really brings out my eyes.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
This palette is sooooo good the colors are so pigmented and you can make so many look s
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I am a big Urban Decay fan. I love this palette. It's part of my everyday routine!
Jessica R.
I was very happy to buy this but colors didn't last. I was not happy with is product!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?