BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
mayra r.
Todos los colores son preciosos y muy pigmentados , el es muy alto pero bueno la paleta lo vale
akia r.
South Point, OH
Great colors. I love the jewel tones. Its great for bringing out the colors of peoples eyes.
Ilyn F.
Cameron, NC
Not my fav. The colors weren't for me. Easy to blend but I returned it. UD isn't my fav brand.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
I've the xolors, pigment is fabulous and helped me out of my comfort zone a little with colors.
Kimberly G.
Queens
The spread of eyeshadow is one of the best the colors are highly pigmented and last all night
Adriana M.
Cary, IL
Sensational I loved colors ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇♡◇◇◇♡♡♡◇♡◇
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My friend has this palette. I love every about Urban Decay. The formula, quality and colors.
Melanie S.
Great quality eyeshadows. This palette has bold colors that stay in place and last all day!
kayla s.
I don't own this palette but have used it numerous times and am so in love. You need this.
Danielle F.
Love love love these colors!!! Very pigmented and creamy texture. Bright fun colors too!!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?