BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kim G.
This is my #2 favorite palette ever (behind UD Naked). It has such a wide range of colors and a limitless amount of looks that can be created. The shadows included have a great mix of mattes, shimmers, and glittery finishes. Also, UD is smart in how they arranged the colors because a look can be created from a row or column of shadows.
Theresa C.
Orlando, FL
Looooove the color selections in Vice Palettes. They always go on smooth and bright.
Tanesha J.
CHICAGO, IL
This pallet is one of my faves! I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, they are very pigmented and look beautiful on all skin types. I love that there is something for everyone in there. You can fo a bold look or a neutral one, and its great for blending.
Cristal R.
I bought this the cay it came out, and wanted to love it...I didn't. I tried to use it two or three times, and it seemed like the fallout was terrible. I was just making a terrible mess, the shadows were just too soft for me to handle. I gave the palette to my niece in frustration. Then I started to feel like I should try it again and master it, so (yes) I bought another one! I've used it several times now without a problem, and I just love the colors! I love this palette so much that I went to eBay and bought the Vice 2 palette.
Kari P.
Irwin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every year I buy the new Vice palette. Obsessed is an understatement. Beautiful colors and easy to blend.
Samantha S.
Beautiful palette i had to have it when it came out but i have to say i don't really use it to much the shadows to me are very ruff compared to other palettes i have but colors are all very cute and packaging is mostly what you pay for with this palette
Logan W.
Providence, RI
So just because it's eye shadow doesn't mean you have to use it on your eyes. This stuff is amazing and I live for it. It is very blendable and super pigmented. I used it in the photo below to help with some of the brighter colors!
Kasee A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazingly beautiful palette ! So versatile! Colors so are pigmented, just like you'd expect form UD !
Ambertiera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First UD palette for me. I love the color selection. The shadows are long wearing, buttery but do kick up a bit. Nonetheless; I love the palette. I'm creating many looks with it and the brush is usable. Large palettes used to scare me but I'm loving that you can get an array of daytime and nighttime looks with just one palette. Great price for the number of different colors you get.
Emily W.
Christiansbrg, VA
Absolutely great. Urban Decay's shadows are so creamy and pigmented. This palette has such an awesome range of shades, from neutrals and mattes to bright and shimmery colors. The original Vice palette is gone (limited edition) but they come out with a new variety every year. Definitely worth the price.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?