BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the variety of colors in this palette. You can make so many looks with just this palette alone and even multi use some colors as blush or highlight too. I love all of the Vice palettes but this one is my favorite and I love the packaging too! Super cute!
Maria M.
Red Bluff, CA
Hermosos colores la picmentacion es buenísima con un poco es suficiente para dar mucho color amo esta marca bale la pena comprarla la recomiendo
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette. It has an awesome range of shades that are good for everyday wear and also some brighter colors for a fun night out. They are very pigmented and the formula is great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg , VA
Love love love urban decay eyeshadow pallets!!!!! I only use urban decay on my eyes from eyeliner to eyeshadow and this stuff is a little pricey but it is totally worth the money. The pigments are bright and blend easily. My definite go to eye shadow pallet.
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go to eyeshadow palette. I love how all the colors are so versatile. I usually use this palette for evenings out. The colors are very pigmented too.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this palette! I wanted something that would allow me to branch out of using my usual nude colors and these colors are so much fun to use. The colors are easy to blend and build.
Samantha W.
North East, MD
Many colors to choose from! If you mainly use earthy tones this may not be for you - although there are a few neutrals. This palette is for those who love a smokey eye. There are 20 varying shades encased in beautiful packaging! I would recommend this to anyone!
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
This is one of my expensive palettes that I have purchased and I wouldn't change it for the world I love it so much!!!
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing palette, lovely packaging. It comes with a very nice brush. Some glitter shadows have fallout, but other than that they are lovely and very pigmented. Love the brown shadow in the palette, definitely would recommend it.
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own A LOT of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip, and palettes. They are all super pigmented in color. The Vice palettes have more playful colors rather than the Naked palettes, but they are all wearable. Vice palettes have shades that are more suitable for girls night out or when you feel like having some fun. ūüėÜ
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?