BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Lisa M.
These shadows are so beautiful in the pan but they do have a lot of fall out. I don't use this palette that often because of some of the vibrant colors but it is fun to play with and get out of your comfort zone.
Ellie F.
Great pigment! The price is pretty good for what you get. There is a great variety of colors. They range from nudes to blues, greens, and pinks. Few shades are slightly patchy, but some MAC Fix + easily fixes that. Highly recommend
Erica D.
Citra, FL
UD has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this pallet. It has a great range of colors. The colors will stay on (I use primer) all night. I love the way the outside of it looks. I don't use this product often because the colors are so bright, but it's great for going out!
Blanca R.
Lynn, MA
Endless amounts of look with this really good for your first high end eyeshadow pallet. It does have a bit of fall out you would have to pack in product then you can blend. Requires a lot of packing in but others than that it's really good. Love this brand.
Elizabeth D.
Conway, AR
Oh, this is one of my favorite palettes I've had! The combination of colors are great, and the pigment of the colors is even better! Great color payoff. I have gotten away from using shimmers and glitters as I've gotten older, but I always go back to this palette!
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color selection in this palette. The pigments are vivid but I still have to use a primer/base to get the actual color to show on my deeply hued skin. I would purchase again and I would buy their other products.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
Beautiful color selection but probably the worst high end brand palette I’ve ever used. The colors are really hard to get onto the brush you end up pushing your eyeshadow brush into the color to get it into a powdery state. Don’t use as often because of this.
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I bought this pallet because i loved the diversity of the colors included and I've loved every other Urban Decay pallet I've ever bought but I'm just not impressed with this. Seems cheaply made and not very pigmented.
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Love the variety of colors available in this palette. Good value for what you get, and multiple shades make it that much better. I have green eyes so many of the colors play with my skin tone and eye color. Great buy!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?