BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I have this palette. The colors are beautiful! Very very pigmented. The packaging is beautiful, which is why I will never depot these. The colors are creamy and blend well. I
Paid $52 for this palette and I'm okay with it.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I really like the Vice palettes. They have a descent amount of fallout, however the pans are large. They can be pretty pricey though, so be sure to pick one that has color you will wear frequently. A lot of the palettes have colors you may not use daily.
Kimberly I.
I loved this palette when I first purchased it, but I really only used it maybe 3 times. I think I need to start reaching back for it as it has a great formula. There is quite a bit of fallout with certain shades, but that's really not a huge deal. I would recommend it if it was still available as the color range is great.
Mak B.
Olathe
One of my favorite palettes in my collection! I love all the fun colors and all the exciting looks I can create with them! For the number of shadows you get in the palette it's not pricey at all! I love the blending ability and they are so intensely pigmented!
Christina O.
I purchased this palette when it came out and still use it to this day. All of the colors are super pigmented. Some of them have that unwanted fall out but dusting some translucent powder under your eyes while working with the shadow helps with that issue.
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
Really liked this palette, was very versatile and had lots of color options. My eye color is hazel and I really had fun playing with these colors. I was it was a little longer lasting and a little less pricey. I probably would not but this product again because I like to switch things up and I would try something new.
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
I live every one of these palettes and in fact own almost every one. They include shades you can't buy from UD individually and that is a huge plus to me. However, some of the shades in each vice palette can be pretty similar. That is the only downside.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes and still brings back memories. I love this for so many looks and consider it a staple of my arsenal!!!! I have gotten new palettes that have a better formula but this is still a go to for options and convenience.
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Urban Decay is my go to for eye shadows. They always stay on throughout the day matched with UD's eye primer. I am a repeat buying, and have several palette's from UD. There is a wide variety of colors in this palette, and there is not much fallout while using. I would recommend.
Chelsea P.
The colors in this palette are great. The only con is that they don't apply as intense as they look. I use an eyelid primer and also mix a little bit of water into the shadow before applying. Works out great that way and intensifies the color. I would purchase this palette again and recommend it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?