BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jenny W.
I love this palatte! It has everything I need. Smoky eyes. Natural looking. you don't need much, some lipstick, blush, mascra, eyeshadow and that's it. You're good to go
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are gorgeous and long lasting. Usually there are quite a few shades in pallets that I am just not interested in, but this had something for every occasion.
Carmen T.
Escondido, CA
I love those colors i want to have some i really love to tried some off this color so beautiful i think is good to have soothing new especiali for my girls they lovet
Tiffany H.
This product is amazing! I love all the different colors to go with all the different outfits and they're not too crazy but they're very Vivid so I can make my mark
Amarys R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a lot of Urban Decay Palettes and I love them all but I have gotten the most use out of this one! This palette along with others are so under appreciated!
Rachel M.
I love this palette.. I have blue eyes and almost every color in this palette makes them pop! I use one of these colors everyday. It's a great palette to own!
Miriam Z.
Rodeo, CA
Not pigmented at all. Beautiful colors and nice palette but such a waste of money on this one. You have to pack it a lot and even then the color won't show.
Stephanie K.
Waynesburg, PA
My favorite UD palette. Color are rich and intense, the mattes are super matte and the shimmers are amazing. Super saturated color, with mad staying power.
Bertha M.
I love this palette. The shadows are so unique and creamy. I use this product so much. It was definitely money well spent even though it was a bit pricey.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
This is my favorite pallet for when I want to wear a bold color because usually my make up depends on my mood. Stays on all day love the color selection
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?