BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Anni L.
Totally love this pallet didn't think I would I like it at first but I fell in love totally a must !!
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This palette has amazing vibrant colors that really show up when you put them on. I love urban decay.
Crystal G.
Beautiful n bold I love it so pigmented n blends so well with other colors this is a must have thing
Ashley H.
Ridley Park, PA
Again urban decay is a brand that you just can't go wrong with. I just picked up my vice 3 last week
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I love this place I like the color y like e pigmentation I like the shimmer I like the it looks great
Kasee A.
Amazingly beautiful palette ! So versatile! Colors so are pigmented, just like you'd expect form UD !
Lindsey B.
Omg. I love Urban Decay and THIS just made me fall even more in love with my favorite makeup line!!!
Jordan M.
Bellefonte
I bought this liked it but haven't really used it much cause I'm not a bright colored person usually!
Sophs B.
I loved the color selections the eye shadows blended like a dream definitely worth the price I think
Sheila J.
Georgetown, SC
Loved the colors in the pallet. The texture is great, and its long lasting. I use this pallet daily !
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?