BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Natalie S.
Oh my gosh! i can't deal with this pallet. it is beautiful and lasts a long time. one of my favorites.
Alejandra M.
Love the colors and best part is that it stays for a whole day!!! It doesn't come off even after club.
Estela M.
Love it!!! Very pigmented and beautiful colors one of my favorites on the go. I recomend on buying this
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL
Love this palette! The colors are super rich, but they're so rare that you cant really wear them daily.
Aidah N.
I have used this pallete during my prom. Great colour and it does give that every pop for special event
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
Great color assortment, buttery and pigmented through and through, they plend nicely and go on smooth.
Wynter A.
Houtzdale, PA
I love love love this! I definitely recommend any urban decay palette! The perfect colors for anytime.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
The colors are awesome and they blend so well together. the only draw back is it messy with the fallout
Jordan M.
Bellefonte
I bought this liked it but haven't really used it much cause I'm not a bright colored person usually!
Crystal G.
Beautiful n bold I love it so pigmented n blends so well with other colors this is a must have thing
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?