BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Mesha B.
Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me with their pallets. The color combinations are always well thought out and you can get endless looks from them. This pallet is one of my favorites that I'm happy to have. I love all the shades in this palette. They have great pigment and blendibility.
Tyler W.
This is my go to for more intense looks. As long as you u use a good base my of the colors have a greatpayoff and stay put all day.
Daiany J.
Wasilla, AK
I love this palette, very pigmented colors, and lasts all day, not any fall out! And will make you look great has a diversity of colors.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I was on a garage sale website and snapped this up for $10!! I was so happy that I was able to find this. I love the shimmery shades, there is some fallout with some of the shades. I still have yet to use that blue shade. I think I might use it as a winged liner.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL

Unfortunately it is by far the ugliest packaging of all of the vice pallettes but we won't talk about that, let's focus on the actual quality of the product. The eye shadows are buttery, smooth, and highly pigmented, and I love the unique color congruity in Vice 4. I would keep buying this over and over and over simply for the color "Flame." Holy goodness. But real talk, as long as you are open to color, there isn't any shade that I find to be a "throw away" color that the palette could do without. When I'm feeling brave I love using the teal shades paired with Delete (the dark matte brown) as my transition shade for a really awesome smoky mermaid look. Fastball (bubblegum pink) is another huge winner and goes well with the purples and Browns. I love using it combined with Flame to make my eyes look like a glittery sunset. I can't say enough about the colors, I really love them and find myself getting use out of them all even though of course I prefer the tamer shades for an every day look. You can still find ways to incorporate some of the bolder shades into a wearable, pretty, smooth, and polished looking eye.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This palette was ok. I didn't think it was up to the standard of regular urban decay palettes so I returned it. It was kind of chalky and had lots of fallout. Some of the colors were really pretty but some of them were too crazy!
Jaee B.
Very true to color love the colors always was worth every penny I spent highly recommended to all my friends love this brand
Jaina J.
San Diego, CA
I've had this eyeshadow pallet for a LONG time but the colors are fantastic and perfect for every occasion. It's easy to use and so fun to mix up the colors. I love the look of the pallet as well. I would highly recommend
Lisa M.
These shadows are so beautiful in the pan but they do have a lot of fall out. I don't use this palette that often because of some of the vibrant colors but it is fun to play with and get out of your comfort zone.
Sana M.
Hammond, IN
I owned all three vice palettes and love all of them. The quality and variety of the shades are amazing. Very long lasting and pigmented. Would highly recommend this palette.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?