BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Angelez A.
I love the bright colors that pop in this palette! Very pigmented and would buy again!
Becky W.
Love !!!! Love !!!! Love!!! This has great pigment, no flaking, and stays on great!!
Ashley B.
Portland, OR
I love this pallette! The eyeshadow colors are so pigmented and stay on forever!
Lorena G.
Sunrise, FL
You can not miss these! Most beautiful color palette ever! Good product, awesome quality, affordable price, nice colors... you won't regret buying these ones!
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
I LOVE this Palette. Definitely one of my best purchases. I've had it for a year now and it's still almost full. The pigments are great. If you're looking for something with fun colors but still some neutral I'd definitely recommend. I got it on sale so I'm not sure of the price now.
Liza S.
Homestead, FL
Literally love every color in this palette. So different than any other palette I have. Makes you step out of your comfort zone and spice it up a little bit. And the consistency is great also. Just over all a great palette.
Christina B.
Nebraska
The colors in this palette are amazing and so pigmented!! The brush that comes with it does a nice job and picks up the shadows well. It's nice not having to dig for another brush when in a hurry! The packaging is really cool too, and the case is very sturdy. I don't notice a lot of fallout like some of the other vice palettes. This one is by far my favorite. I know it's just best selling shadows from other vice palette's but they've included the best!!!
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
When my daughter goes in Ulta to shop for eyeshadow she always tests them on the back of her hand, or in this case halfway up here arm ūüėā
This palette is amazing and creates stunning effects and matches all outfits and moods. Pretty sure we have put someone's kid through college buying stuff at Ulta! ūüíě
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
I love this palette!!!!!! Love the colors they go on so well and apply very easy! They last all day!!!
Estela M.
Love it!!! Very pigmented and beautiful colors one of my favorites on the go. I recomend on buying this
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?