BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
Muy bonitos colores pigmentados, se difuminan bien y me encanta la brocha q traen el empaque esta hermozo
Amanda M.
I love this palette. I reach for it almost everyday. Beautiful color pay off, and little to no fall out.
Marissa G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love the color variety in this palette very unique and the eye shadows are so pigmented and blend easy :)
Candace B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the urban decay the vice palette really worth the price for all the odd colors that's in the palette?
Jill S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great eye shadow pallet love the colors very pigmented great for blending and they are also long lasting
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
I'm a huge fan of this palette. i wish there were less colors making the palette cheaper but oh well lol
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beautiful colors really like the urban decay palette 😍😍😍😍 with this palette u could mix so much colors
Kari P.
Irwin, PA
Every year I buy the new Vice palette. Obsessed is an understatement. Beautiful colors and easy to blend.
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
I love this palette!!!!!! Love the colors they go on so well and apply very easy! They last all day!!!
Chante H.
One of my favorite products!! I love this palette very pigmented!!! ANd the colors are so pretty!!!!!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?