BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kristin S.
Gresham, OR
I go crazy for this every time I used it!!! Unfortunately my 4 year old broke it :-( I was devastated :''(
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
I do not have this palette yet but all Urban Decay palettes are amazing! The pigments are always wonderful!
Gina C.
Lexington, SC
This palette has great colors for day or night. Stays on all day or night. I would say go buy and enjoy.
Shannon B.
Love eyeshades awesome packing bright vibrant. This palette is wroth the investment long lasting great buy
Hollie P.
Kennewick, WA
This palate is so great. It has beautiful colors with great pigmentation. It is worth the money for sure.
Silvia F.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like to use the naked eyes make up because always my eyes is beautiful. The product has long durability.
Leah N.
Oakland, CA
Love the colors, and the mirror is FABULOUS! Can create neutral and bold looks with the variety of colors.
Amanda M.
I love this palette. I reach for it almost everyday. Beautiful color pay off, and little to no fall out.
Priscilla B.
Eyeshadow ADD? Indecisive much? this set is perfect! I could use a different color every day for weeks!
tabetha T.
Urban Decay is a great brand. This is great with a primer. if you like bright purchase this its awesome.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?