BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jordan M.
Bellefonte
I bought this liked it but haven't really used it much cause I'm not a bright colored person usually!
Anni L.
Totally love this pallet didn't think I would I like it at first but I fell in love totally a must !!
Like the colors, very pigmented and goes on nice. Love the look of the pallet also would recommend
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
I've the xolors, pigment is fabulous and helped me out of my comfort zone a little with colors.
Kimberly G.
Queens
The spread of eyeshadow is one of the best the colors are highly pigmented and last all night
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My friend has this palette. I love every about Urban Decay. The formula, quality and colors.
Denise M.
Austin, TX
These colors are sexy and vibrant. I like I don't have to cake on the color for it to show.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The vice palette is another good palette by urban decay.... There eyeshadows are gorgeous!
Linda C.
Love this palette but not my go to. Love the color choices and make up bag it came in.
Chloe H.
Huntington, WV
Super pigmented and lasts forever. Many basic and fun colors, long lasting color payoff
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?