BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Chelsea E.
romulus, MI
The colors are really pretty. Most of them have a satin finish that is really nice when blended with other colors
Kari R.
Forney, TX
I really like this one. It's got some colors that I'm just not creative enough to use but overall it's awesome!
Liz D.
Love this palate! It's probably my fave out of the ones I own. Great selection and the colors make my eyes pop!
Tammy M.
Ceres, CA
Love this palette, the colors are vibrant and beautiful Urban Decay is my favorite and go to eye shadow brand.
Heather P.
Mobile, AL
Great mix of colors! I use my pallets constantly!! The pigments make your look very vibrant and clean looking!
Dana Q.
Harrison
Amazing eye shadow - love the way it goes on so smoothly and stays on all day - and I love the color varieties
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
I love this brand and the colors ;)
Aidah N.
I have used this pallete during my prom. Great colour and it does give that every pop for special event
Alejandra M.
Love the colors and best part is that it stays for a whole day!!! It doesn't come off even after club.
Jordan M.
Bellefonte
I bought this liked it but haven't really used it much cause I'm not a bright colored person usually!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?