BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tammy M.
Ceres, CA
Love this palette, the colors are vibrant and beautiful Urban Decay is my favorite and go to eye shadow brand.
Alexis M.
I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!
Chelsea S.
Piscataway, NJ
Love love it even more so I don't have a great way for a few years back to sleep now and I don't think that I
Ashley B.
Columbus, GA
Love these eyeshadows is my go to palette but i am a lover of urban decay for sure actual stays on and lasts
Liza F.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a few of Urban decay palettes,but this one is one of my favorites it has a little bit of everything.
Molly P.
Very pigmented. Pretty pricey but it's worth it. If you are into colors then this is a great palette for you.
Rain G.
Toledo, OH
Love this palette for when I want a bright or smokey eye. All UD eyeshadows are very buttery and pigmented.
Shannon K.
Love this palette ūüé® the colors just pop and the shadow stays on throughout the day as well as blending nicely
Amira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the colors from this palette. The shadow are very pigmented and worKS great for every skin tone.
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
With some primer, these shadows stick to your lids all day. The colors are very vibrant and very pigmented.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?