BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
The vice palette is my night out of town make up. amazing pigmentation and coverage. soft and light on your skin.
tanyA s.
Bakersfield, CA
Many Beautiful bright colors to choose from.. These arnt the best eye shadows to chooses from but it works OK.
Kari R.
Forney, TX
I really like this one. It's got some colors that I'm just not creative enough to use but overall it's awesome!
Liz D.
Love this palate! It's probably my fave out of the ones I own. Great selection and the colors make my eyes pop!
Tammy M.
Ceres, CA
Love this palette, the colors are vibrant and beautiful Urban Decay is my favorite and go to eye shadow brand.
Dana Q.
Harrison
Amazing eye shadow - love the way it goes on so smoothly and stays on all day - and I love the color varieties
Cassandra W.
Lapeer, MI
This product is great. The pigmentation is very high. When used with an eyeshadow primer it will last all day.
Niki K.
I love all things UD!! Their colors are amazing! They also are long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
Heather P.
Mobile, AL
Great mix of colors! I use my pallets constantly!! The pigments make your look very vibrant and clean looking!
Valerie R.
El Centro, CA
Love this palette has many colors and many to choice and every day colors also nice packaging and long lasting.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?