BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is super bright an very pigmented! Everyone always compliments it!! Definitely a must have!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
One of my favorites from Urban Decay! You can create so many different looks and the colors are so pigmented and go on so creamy!
Pia G.
Staten Island, NY
Long lasting shadows in a variety of great colors. This could easily be my favorite pallette and is the one I use the most.
Kayla H.
I gave this three stars becaus I feel like it is very overrated compared to other palette. The colors are pretty however
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
Urban Decay has so many different pallets to choose from that i tend to prefer. So many colors and textures.
Libby W.
Wilsonville, Or
This is a good palette. It has colors that I can use every day, and also colors that I can use for special occasions.
sarah b.
Cape Coral, FL
THIS PALLETTE IS THE BOMB. I use this almost every time I do my makeup. It's very pigmented and blends like a dream!!
Dawn G.
Chicago
Use almost daily. Have six palettes. Cannot believe how long they last and little you have to use. Worth every dime.
Corin B.
I love this packaging, I live the shadows, I just don't reach for it as often as the others I have in my collection.
Heather A.
bossier
Absolutely love this pallet! It‚Äôs perfect for fall and most especially when you have Halloween ūüéÉ party‚Äôs to attend!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?