BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Brittany P.
denver
Extremely versatile. This has a huge range of easy to blend colors. I only wish there were a few softer ones to use when I don't want loud.
Carmen P.
This combination of colors is great so versatile ! A good color for everyone the pigment is amazing the colors from pop to nude to shiny !
Emily C.
Such amazing colours and are super creamy making them so easy to blend out. The pigmentation is perfect and I love how the colours just pop
Joana D.
I find this palette quite interesting, although not very pretty on the skin. It was supposed to be highly pigmented. Kind of disappointed
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
One of my favesfrom urban decay
The eyeshadow are well pigmated although they have some fall out they are definitely well worth the price
Rosa V.
Kenosha, WI
I love the vice pallets!! Honestly I lobe the variety of colors that other brand don't have! So yes I would recommend the vice palletsūü§ó
Karen F.
Love the Urban Decay Vice lip palette! The colors in this lip palette are phenomenal! Pairs great with the Urban Decay Shadow box too!
Heater J.
Whitehall, NY
Love urban decay eyeshadow. Great pigmentation, very blendable, and stays where I put it. This pallet has a few great shades in it.
Kiana W.
The colors are very pigmented but they're not my style. I'd give away if it wasn't so expensive. I'm more of a matte color person.
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is super bright an very pigmented! Everyone always compliments it!! Definitely a must have!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?