BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Libby W.
Wilsonville, Or
This is a good palette. It has colors that I can use every day, and also colors that I can use for special occasions.
Corin B.
I love this packaging, I live the shadows, I just don't reach for it as often as the others I have in my collection.
Ashleigh J.
Eight Mile, AL
I love this! Love the color and how well they show up and I see a lot of people use this on youtube all great reviews
sarah b.
Cape Coral, FL
THIS PALLETTE IS THE BOMB. I use this almost every time I do my makeup. It's very pigmented and blends like a dream!!
Heather A.
bossier
Absolutely love this pallet! It‚Äôs perfect for fall and most especially when you have Halloween ūüéÉ party‚Äôs to attend!
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This palette is awesome. Quality is amazing. This company never lets me down. The colors are bold and go on easily.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
No tengo esta paleta pero e escuchado y leido mushos review de que es buenisima, creo que la comprare para tratarla
Lala H.
Smithtown, NY
This palette rocks it had a great array of bold and neutral colors for any kind of look! One of my fav. palettes
Hollie P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love the color options offered in this palette. The shadow pigment is very nice and the texture is very pleasing.
Summar H.
Surprise, AZ
Love it and love all the colors
Its my go to pallete when I want a shimmery look. Perfect colors great pigmentation
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?