BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Hannah G.
Benton, KY
I was expecting more than I got. The shadows aren't very pigmented and they have a lot of kick-back when you try and pick up a shade. Not impressed.
Lilly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like it for the 5 colors i use but all the rest haven't even been touched! Yikes... not cause of quality but cause I don't really wear bright colors
Sylvia T.
Love the colors. Very pigmented. Easy to blend. Love the packaging. Bought this palette on sale so for the price I paid it's an amazing palette.
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love that the colors are pigmented and that the shadows blend very well. It comes with a brush that helps with the application and blends well
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I really love this palette. It really got me out of my comfort zone and helped me experiment with colors that I thought I could never pull off.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice palette, I just don't use it often. It's more of a once every so often. I don't know why the colors are beautiful and shadows blend easy
Brittany P.
denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely versatile. This has a huge range of easy to blend colors. I only wish there were a few softer ones to use when I don't want loud.
Carmen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This combination of colors is great so versatile ! A good color for everyone the pigment is amazing the colors from pop to nude to shiny !
Emily C.
Such amazing colours and are super creamy making them so easy to blend out. The pigmentation is perfect and I love how the colours just pop
kristin r.
Love these colors. My 1st urban decay pallette love the variety of colors. Wish there were more matte colors but other then that i love it
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?