BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Dawn G.
Chicago
Use almost daily. Have six palettes. Cannot believe how long they last and little you have to use. Worth every dime.
Ashleigh J.
Eight Mile, AL
I love this! Love the color and how well they show up and I see a lot of people use this on youtube all great reviews
Terrianna B.
Aurora, CO
The colors are so pigmented, they are so bright and bold and make any look, look amazing and more unique then others
member-6d064d95d
Connecticut
Urban decay has such amazing products they never disappoint and the pigments are amazing with or without eye primer.
Lucia F.
San Antonio, TX
I love each colors on this palette it. It makes my eyes pop and goes so well with my skin tone. Its so worth getting.
Corin B.
I love this packaging, I live the shadows, I just don't reach for it as often as the others I have in my collection.
Brittany H.
Marrero, LA
Love love love this pallate! The range in hues are wonderful, great quality and blendability. UD never lets me down!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
This is my go to eye shadow when I am going out for a night of clubbing or raving. This is a girls true best friend.
sarah b.
Cape Coral, FL
THIS PALLETTE IS THE BOMB. I use this almost every time I do my makeup. It's very pigmented and blends like a dream!!
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I love this palette. its unique and very useful! i use it all the time and sooooo lucky to finally get my hand on it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?