BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Somaiya A.
Corona, CA
I just love this pallet. It has all my favorite colors n they r long lasting !
Hailey B.
I LOVE this palette! I love the many different options one has to create a look. I pull it out very now and then to use. Especially if I was a pop of color.
Miyah W.
I have used this palette.And I used it everyday for a month and it was gone . I WOULD REALLY LIVE ANOTHER ONE. To me it is a reg price of a eyeshadow pallet.
lainy D.
Beautiful colors that blend together beautifully. i use this palette everyday!
Jessica r.
San Angelo, Texas
I just love how the colors are so pigmented, I have this one and I'm obsessed
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
Urban decay eyeshadow's are easily one of the best in the market. They're very velvety and easily blendable. In Addition, their pigmentation is amazing.
Paz R.
The colors are so well pigmented. I little bit of product of your brush goes a long way. I love the variety of mattes and shimmery colors it comes with.
Angela F.
I brought this palette during black Friday of last year. It is not a bad palette but it is nice, i have used it a few times combined with another.
Tina S.
Lake Forest, CA
This is one of my favorite palettes from them urban decay it's amazing to be honest there eyeshadows are the best for stay all day and amazing pigments
kayla s.
I don't own this palette but have used it numerous times and am so in love. You need this.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?