BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Brizzia M.
I love this palette all the colors are amazing and they are very pigmented and easy to blend definitely recommend this.
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
Urban Decay has so many different pallets to choose from that i tend to prefer. So many colors and textures.
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
I LOVE anything Urban Decay! Their colors are unlike any others, and they stay on so long without losing much pigment!
izabela m.
The colors and vibrancy of this palette are insane and so long lasting! Great for someone who wears bold colors often
chelsi h.
Sacramento, CA
Anything urban decay is awesome! and these colors are amazing!!!!! great quality , packaging , and lasts all day long.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
Love the vice palettes!!! They are so pigmented and have the brightest and darkest colors ever; goo for all eye colors.
Hannah H.
This palette is absolutely amazing. The pigmentation and varieties of colors make this palette perfect for every look.
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
This is one of my expensive palettes that I have purchased and I wouldn't change it for the world I love it so much!!!
Kayla M.
Love urban decay pallets so much. They're beautiful and their colors are so vibrant! I can't live without Urban decay!
Affording P.
Hialeah, FL
I can not say enough about this palette it is the mos amazing palette UD has made in my opinion. I love all the colors.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?