BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jadaisha S.
Austin, TX
Love the colors on this pallet, I really think the colors are good for spring/summer
Jessica R.
I was very happy to buy this but colors didn't last. I was not happy with is product!
Christina s.
This eyeshadow set is perfect! The colors are so hard to get off, but that is worth it because the pigment stays all day!
Michelle B.
Duffield, VA
Love Urban Decay. Goes on smooth and last thru out the day. Very satisfied customer
tkeyah e.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm in love with this palette the colors are so gorgeouse defiantly one of my favs
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
Great palate as always from urban decay. Lots of fun colors!
Mia P.
I love how pigmented this eyeshadow is. I still haven't finished it but if I did I think I would definitely buy it again. The packaging so colorful and girly.
Rachelle M.
Cambria Heights, NY
My go to for all deep colored spooky looks! The consistency is very creamy and little fall out I love it Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Morgan S.
This is a hit or miss on most people. I think it depends on your color of skin
Miyah W.
I have used this palette.And I used it everyday for a month and it was gone . I WOULD REALLY LIVE ANOTHER ONE. To me it is a reg price of a eyeshadow pallet.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?