BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I really like this palette. There is a gorgeous range of color, although I do wish there were a few more matte shades. Maybe some vibrant mattes.  There's a little kick  back but nothing that isn't manageable.  The packaging is really pretty as well!
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
I have all of the vice palettes and they are by far my favorite palettes by Urban Decay. They give you so many different shadow colors to spark your imagination and give you some fun choices. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy. I would definitely recommend picking up a palette whenever you can get your hands on one!
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
This was my very first eyeshadow palette that I purchased. I like how the palette has a variety of colors. Especially for people that go to festivals the colors are perfect( edc, hard summer, etc). I haven't seen it at the store but you can purchase it on their website.
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Got this while it was 50% off at Ulta, figured I should try it. I love the neutrals, but the brighter colours are not so crazy that you can't apply them to your regular routine as well. The formula is great, there isn't tons of fall out. I would recommend it to anyone.
Liza S.
Homestead, FL
Literally love every color in this palette. So different than any other palette I have. Makes you step out of your comfort zone and spice it up a little bit. And the consistency is great also. Just over all a great palette.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is pushing its way to a four star but this is an okay palette. I love this for grabbing pops of color when I need it and some of the mattes are very nice and smooth. Some of the shadows have glitter in them but it causes way too much fall out to enjoy the glitter
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Ok so i own pretty much every palette urban decay has! LOL They put so much thought into their packaging, names, the colors. The shadows are always good quality. Never chalky, glides on smooth. This palette is just beautiful and something you have in your makeup collection.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Iran decay palettes are by far the best high intensity color palettes out there. The quality of the shadow is wonderful! It blends well, lasts forever and is highly pigmented. I will only buy urban decay palettes unless I'm really in love with another company's colors.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
As we all know, Urban Decay is the boss when it comes to eyeshadow pallettes with attitude! The colors and versatility can't be beat. This is a fun pallette if your looking for something different, something to have fun with. My personal favorites are: Midnight Cowboy, Mildew,501,Moonflower, and Goldmine. Now..Purchase this Palette and let the artist in you come out!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I have this palette. The colors are beautiful! Very very pigmented. The packaging is beautiful, which is why I will never depot these. The colors are creamy and blend well. I
Paid $52 for this palette and I'm okay with it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?