BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I got this as a gift and it's not one of the palettes that had caught my eye but I ended up really loving it . I like that there are plenty of neutral colors but also bold when you feel like being fun
RUTH T.
I have to say that I love this pallet. These colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Beautiful packaging and love the color. No need for improvement it's beautiful. I just bought another one today.
Kayla Y.
Lakemoor
The colors are all so vibrant with a mix of mattes and shimmery colors. All of the colors are very creamy and pigmented. With the matte colors a little goes a long way. All colors are easy to blend.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Best blue eyeshadow ever created, chaos the reason I bought the palette. Glitter eyeshadow do have fall out but doing eye makeup before face is a must. So you can clean fallout. Beautifully created.
Ashley Q.
Got this bad boy on sale and it was one of the best decisions I've made! Pigments are super high quality and very easy to blend, definitely a must if you're looking to play with vibrant colors!
Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite shadow palette to use. I usually use it when its a night out and i want my eyes to pop a little more. Its a little pricey but i'm willing to pay for a good quality palette.
Lycan (Jenn) S.
I liked this palette when I first got it and emailed with the company to find out which shadows are vegan. Surprised to say about 75% is! I popped the ones out that are not and gave them away.
Liliana M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love love this palette!! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the colors are just so amazing. The packaging is so cute, the bag it comes with is so retro. Really recommend this palette.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Lots and I mean lots of fallout, but if used with the UD primer potion it stays on nicely. It's my first UD palette and I bought from a friend but I like it for the most part.
Jacquelene P.
Big assortment of fun colors to experiment with. Pigmentation is amazing, however there can be fallout and gradually fly away during a long day. But it's super good quality
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?