BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Got this while it was 50% off at Ulta, figured I should try it. I love the neutrals, but the brighter colours are not so crazy that you can't apply them to your regular routine as well. The formula is great, there isn't tons of fall out. I would recommend it to anyone.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is pushing its way to a four star but this is an okay palette. I love this for grabbing pops of color when I need it and some of the mattes are very nice and smooth. Some of the shadows have glitter in them but it causes way too much fall out to enjoy the glitter
Liza S.
Homestead, FL
Literally love every color in this palette. So different than any other palette I have. Makes you step out of your comfort zone and spice it up a little bit. And the consistency is great also. Just over all a great palette.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
As we all know, Urban Decay is the boss when it comes to eyeshadow pallettes with attitude! The colors and versatility can't be beat. This is a fun pallette if your looking for something different, something to have fun with. My personal favorites are: Midnight Cowboy, Mildew,501,Moonflower, and Goldmine. Now..Purchase this Palette and let the artist in you come out!
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I have this palette. The colors are beautiful! Very very pigmented. The packaging is beautiful, which is why I will never depot these. The colors are creamy and blend well. I
Paid $52 for this palette and I'm okay with it.
Mak B.
Olathe
One of my favorite palettes in my collection! I love all the fun colors and all the exciting looks I can create with them! For the number of shadows you get in the palette it's not pricey at all! I love the blending ability and they are so intensely pigmented!
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I really like the Vice palettes. They have a descent amount of fallout, however the pans are large. They can be pretty pricey though, so be sure to pick one that has color you will wear frequently. A lot of the palettes have colors you may not use daily.
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
Really liked this palette, was very versatile and had lots of color options. My eye color is hazel and I really had fun playing with these colors. I was it was a little longer lasting and a little less pricey. I probably would not but this product again because I like to switch things up and I would try something new.
Christina O.
I purchased this palette when it came out and still use it to this day. All of the colors are super pigmented. Some of them have that unwanted fall out but dusting some translucent powder under your eyes while working with the shadow helps with that issue.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes and still brings back memories. I love this for so many looks and consider it a staple of my arsenal!!!! I have gotten new palettes that have a better formula but this is still a go to for options and convenience.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?