Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Orlando, FL
Ok so i own pretty much every palette urban decay has! LOL They put so much thought into their packaging, names, the colors. The shadows are always good quality. Never chalky, glides on smooth. This palette is just beautiful and something you have in your makeup collection.
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Got this while it was 50% off at Ulta, figured I should try it. I love the neutrals, but the brighter colours are not so crazy that you can't apply them to your regular routine as well. The formula is great, there isn't tons of fall out. I would recommend it to anyone.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is pushing its way to a four star but this is an okay palette. I love this for grabbing pops of color when I need it and some of the mattes are very nice and smooth. Some of the shadows have glitter in them but it causes way too much fall out to enjoy the glitter
Liza S.
Homestead, FL
Literally love every color in this palette. So different than any other palette I have. Makes you step out of your comfort zone and spice it up a little bit. And the consistency is great also. Just over all a great palette.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
As we all know, Urban Decay is the boss when it comes to eyeshadow pallettes with attitude! The colors and versatility can't be beat. This is a fun pallette if your looking for something different, something to have fun with. My personal favorites are: Midnight Cowboy, Mildew,501,Moonflower, and Goldmine. Now..Purchase this Palette and let the artist in you come out!
Mak B.
One of my favorite palettes in my collection! I love all the fun colors and all the exciting looks I can create with them! For the number of shadows you get in the palette it's not pricey at all! I love the blending ability and they are so intensely pigmented!
Kimberly I.
I loved this palette when I first purchased it, but I really only used it maybe 3 times. I think I need to start reaching back for it as it has a great formula. There is quite a bit of fallout with certain shades, but that's really not a huge deal. I would recommend it if it was still available as the color range is great.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I have this palette. The colors are beautiful! Very very pigmented. The packaging is beautiful, which is why I will never depot these. The colors are creamy and blend well. I
Paid $52 for this palette and I'm okay with it.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I really like the Vice palettes. They have a descent amount of fallout, however the pans are large. They can be pretty pricey though, so be sure to pick one that has color you will wear frequently. A lot of the palettes have colors you may not use daily.
Jennifer C.
Some of the colors are just hard to use which is my only con. Most are very pretty colors though. They're very vibrant and go on smoothly, the color stays on all day. I wouldn't buy again but it was useful while I had it and does have some unique colors in it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?