BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
gabriela b.
I loved the variety of colors and the pigment on each one. Definitely my go to palette for fun colors!! #influensterawards.
Mara S.
Fairmont, WV
Slightly pricey, but I love all the colors. Can do many looks with one palette. I love the pigments and long lasting wear.
Hannah C.
Bennettsville, SC
Pretty and pigmented colors I hope to get this item in the future. People I know have it, Ive "tried" it but very colorful!
Gisselle H.
Love the color palette they have in here. The pops of color give it a bit of fun but the neutruels make the palette whole.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I love chaos, but there are way too many frosty or glittery shades in this palette. It ends up giving me a lot of fallout.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I just bought this pallette and oh my god do i love it. Vibrant color with great pigmentation. Im obsessed with urban decay
Meivys R.
Omg ame mi nueva paleta de Urban decay esta preciosa tiene una pignetacion muy Buena tiene colores unicos se las recomiendo
Stephanie C.
This is such a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous palette... I love love love the colors... And it's totally worth checking out...
Courtney N.
I am in love with this palette! The color combination possibilities have proven to be endless thus far. Highly recommend
Kayla H.
I gave this three stars becaus I feel like it is very overrated compared to other palette. The colors are pretty however
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?