BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Liza F.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a few of Urban decay palettes,but this one is one of my favorites it has a little bit of everything.
Kayla M.
Love urban decay pallets so much. They're beautiful and their colors are so vibrant! I can't live without Urban decay!
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
With some primer, these shadows stick to your lids all day. The colors are very vibrant and very pigmented.
Joanna R.
Whittier, CA
One of my favorite palettes I'm seriously love this beautiful palette with many colors
Michaela S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This palette is one of the bests! It has beautiful colors and they are very pigmented!
Shannon B.
Love eyeshades awesome packing bright vibrant. This palette is wroth the investment long lasting great buy
Jill S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great eye shadow pallet love the colors very pigmented great for blending and they are also long lasting
amanda h.
This palette has a bunch of fun colors to choose from i really enjoy this palette.
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beautiful colors really like the urban decay palette ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć with this palette u could mix so much colors
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I am a big Urban Decay fan. I love this palette. It's part of my everyday routine!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?