BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
crystal v.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love the colors on this palette they are pigmented and they last on all day I'm in love and with how great this palette is
Joanna V.
Wardensville, WV
This is the mother of all shadow palettes!!! It's so velvety and smooth!! The Vice 3 has a red shade that I am in love with!!
Kimberly G.
I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, and this palette is full of color! They go on smooth and are bright, plus they last all day.
gabriela b.
I loved the variety of colors and the pigment on each one. Definitely my go to palette for fun colors!! #influensterawards.
Meivys R.
Omg ame mi nueva paleta de Urban decay esta preciosa tiene una pignetacion muy Buena tiene colores unicos se las recomiendo
Gisselle H.
Love the color palette they have in here. The pops of color give it a bit of fun but the neutruels make the palette whole.
Melissa J.
Love all the vice's I actually own them all. Good pigmented color and really great with the potion primer and setting spray
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I just bought this pallette and oh my god do i love it. Vibrant color with great pigmentation. Im obsessed with urban decay
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
UD is amazing but the vice pallets make wonders on the eyes. each shadow comes out flawless and definitely worth the price
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
So pigmented. So smooth. So shimmery!! This is my favorite pallet. When used with their urban decay primer it is so amazing
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?