Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
I HAVE to try this pallet out!!!! Beautiful colors, and wonderful brand I love makeup palettes and would love to have this.
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Urban decay never disappoints. The color payoff is wonderful. Eyeshadows are such good quality. Pigmentation lasts all day.
kimberly m.
I use this when I'm feeling adventurous with my eye look. Lots of bold colors that were easy to use and had good pigmentation
Pia G.
Staten Island, NY
Long lasting shadows in a variety of great colors. This could easily be my favorite pallette and is the one I use the most.
gabriela b.
I loved the variety of colors and the pigment on each one. Definitely my go to palette for fun colors!! #influensterawards.
Karen F.
Great color assortment and pigment in the Urban Decay Vice palettes! Goes great also with the Urban Decay Vice Lip Palette
Kimberly G.
I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, and this palette is full of color! They go on smooth and are bright, plus they last all day.
Stephanie C.
This is such a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous palette... I love love love the colors... And it's totally worth checking out...
Hannah C.
Bennettsville, SC
Pretty and pigmented colors I hope to get this item in the future. People I know have it, Ive "tried" it but very colorful!
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I love chaos, but there are way too many frosty or glittery shades in this palette. It ends up giving me a lot of fallout.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?