BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jessa G.
Love the color choices and the brush. It could be a little more pigmented but it builds nicely if you're wearing an eye primer
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
Pigmented shadows. I like bh own it has unique colors in it. Not as smooth and creamy as the naked palletes though. Big mirror!
Yanira L.
Indio, CA
I recieved this palette two Christmases ago and I'm totally in love with it. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I really like the wide range of colors in this palette. The brights are my favorite and so much fun to match with your clothes
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Great variety of colors, intense pigmentation, great quality. I don't get much use but some unique colors in the pallet
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great for a night on the town. Beautifully pigmented shawdows. Applys so smoothly, and last all day with any urban decay primer
Jaee B.
Very true to color love the colors always was worth every penny I spent highly recommended to all my friends love this brand
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Urban decay never disappoints. The color payoff is wonderful. Eyeshadows are such good quality. Pigmentation lasts all day.
kimberly m.
I use this when I'm feeling adventurous with my eye look. Lots of bold colors that were easy to use and had good pigmentation
Joanna V.
Wardensville, WV
This is the mother of all shadow palettes!!! It's so velvety and smooth!! The Vice 3 has a red shade that I am in love with!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?