BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
This was my first high end pallet. I love the colors in it, but the fall out is so terrible! Other than that I love this pallet.
RAW Fashion M.
This is an absolutely gorgeous palette perfect for Spring/Summer and sooo pigmented!! Love this brand is incredible in quality!!!
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
The best type of eyeshadow there is i love it so much you should give it a try I'm sure you will love it to just as much as i do
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is super bright an very pigmented! Everyone always compliments it!! Definitely a must have!
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite palettes! love the variety of colors and they are super pigmented. Can create so many different looks.
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love Love this eye Palette. Some color I don't use but love the one I do. The eye shadows go on great and stay on for along time.
Taylor O.
Newport News, VA
I love the colors in the palette. I'm a first time user and I surely will buy it again. It's a good price for what your getting.
aymee g.
San Antonio, TX
Para mi es ridículamente cara .pero los colores y la pigmentación es buena .le doy dos estrella por el precio tan elevado k tiene
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Great variety of colors, intense pigmentation, great quality. I don't get much use but some unique colors in the pallet
Kelsie K.
Anderson, IN
This is a great pallet for going out it has natural colors, metallics, and a gret choice of colors all totogether I LOVE these
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?