BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL
Love this palette! The colors are super rich, but they're so rare that you cant really wear them daily.
Meivys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg ame mi nueva paleta de Urban decay esta preciosa tiene una pignetacion muy Buena tiene colores unicos se las recomiendo
Natalie S.
Coral Gables, FL
Oh my gosh! i can't deal with this pallet. it is beautiful and lasts a long time. one of my favorites.
Chante H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products!! I love this palette very pigmented!!! ANd the colors are so pretty!!!!!!
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
Great color assortment, buttery and pigmented through and through, they plend nicely and go on smooth.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This palette has amazing vibrant colors that really show up when you put them on. I love urban decay.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Urban Devay The Vice Palette and I really like it for night looks
Sheila J.
Georgetown, SC
Loved the colors in the pallet. The texture is great, and its long lasting. I use this pallet daily !
Roger M.
Love and the palette but umust buy a primer for longlasting color to stand. great for creating many crazy and funky looks
Erin C.
This is an incredibly versatile palette. The colors would match with any eye color and can be used for any type of look.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?