BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Nicole G.
Love this palette beautiful colors, great pigmentation, worth every penny spent. Love urban decay
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This kit has amazing collection o color pallets. All the colors I want are in this pallet. The eye shadow lasts long too.
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
I do not have this palette yet but all Urban Decay palettes are amazing! The pigments are always wonderful!
Gina C.
Lexington, SC
This palette has great colors for day or night. Stays on all day or night. I would say go buy and enjoy.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful vibrant colors. For my dark skin they color really comes out as if i was pale. This is once of my favorite pallets.
Kristin S.
Gresham, OR
I go crazy for this every time I used it!!! Unfortunately my 4 year old broke it :-( I was devastated :''(
Amanda M.
I love this palette. I reach for it almost everyday. Beautiful color pay off, and little to no fall out.
crystal v.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love the colors on this palette they are pigmented and they last on all day I'm in love and with how great this palette is
Priscilla B.
Eyeshadow ADD? Indecisive much? this set is perfect! I could use a different color every day for weeks!
Meivys R.
Omg ame mi nueva paleta de Urban decay esta preciosa tiene una pignetacion muy Buena tiene colores unicos se las recomiendo
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?