BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tyler W.
This is my go to for more intense looks. As long as you u use a good base my of the colors have a greatpayoff and stay put all day.
Heater J.
Whitehall, NY
Love urban decay eyeshadow. Great pigmentation, very blendable, and stays where I put it. This pallet has a few great shades in it.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
The best type of eyeshadow there is i love it so much you should give it a try I'm sure you will love it to just as much as i do
RAW Fashion M.
This is an absolutely gorgeous palette perfect for Spring/Summer and sooo pigmented!! Love this brand is incredible in quality!!!
Panida D.
Many fun colors but I don't often reach for it for every day use. Wish it had more matte options, especially a dark matte color.
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love Love this eye Palette. Some color I don't use but love the one I do. The eye shadows go on great and stay on for along time.
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite palettes! love the variety of colors and they are super pigmented. Can create so many different looks.
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is super bright an very pigmented! Everyone always compliments it!! Definitely a must have!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Have not yet tried this would love to get for testing purposes. I love the colors in it and I will let others know how good it is
I want this palette sooooo bad. Love all of the colors. Urban Decay eye shadow is amazing. :) definitely worth the price you pay.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?