BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Caitlyn D.
Tulare, Ca
This is the palette i go to for going out with my boyfriend and the girls. It is a great pop of color when you need it. i love it!!
Cassie M.
Vermilion, OH
This urban decay palette is pretty amazing. The colors are perfect for when you want to do some nice art work for a certain occasion
Alexis P.
I just checked out this palette last night. It was very beautiful and I know it will work for anyone that buys it. Beautiful colors!
Courtany L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Urban Decay! Their colors are so bold, and I love the sparkle/shimmer! Urban Decay is by far my favorite brand of eye shadow.
Jordan K.
This palate is great! It can do so many different things. Giving you a subtle or bold edgy look. Whatever you want, it's up to you c
Taylor D.
De Soto, IL
I got an Urban Decay Eyeshadow kit for Christmas from my parents & I love it! It stays on all day and doesn't smear or lose color.
Rachael M.
I bought this for my sister during Christmas and she loves it! It has so many color variations and everything looks great together!
Theressa S.
Walkertown, NC
I would recommend this palette for an evening look because the colors are bold and vibrant. The shadows are also highly pigmented.
Kiana W.
The colors are very pigmented but they're not my style. I'd give away if it wasn't so expensive. I'm more of a matte color person.
Nikki R.
Once upon a time I fell on love w this palette. O used it all. Now I can't find or. I still get every new ud shadow our r here lol
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?