BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Niki K.
I love all things UD!! Their colors are amazing! They also are long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
Alexis M.
I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!
I want this palette sooooo bad. Love all of the colors. Urban Decay eye shadow is amazing. :) definitely worth the price you pay.
Rain G.
Toledo, OH
Love this palette for when I want a bright or smokey eye. All UD eyeshadows are very buttery and pigmented.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
This palette is sooooo good the colors are so pigmented and you can make so many look s
Kelsie K.
Anderson, IN
This is a great pallet for going out it has natural colors, metallics, and a gret choice of colors all totogether I LOVE these
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This kit has amazing collection o color pallets. All the colors I want are in this pallet. The eye shadow lasts long too.
Gina C.
Lexington, SC
This palette has great colors for day or night. Stays on all day or night. I would say go buy and enjoy.
Silvia F.
Scarsdale, NY
I like to use the naked eyes make up because always my eyes is beautiful. The product has long durability.
Nicole G.
Love this palette beautiful colors, great pigmentation, worth every penny spent. Love urban decay
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?