BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Alexis L.
I bought this pallet but hardly ever use it. Great pigmentation but if you're not a fan of color then it's not a good pallet for you.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
I love this pallet. The colors are amazing for anytime of day or night. They blend beautifully and go on nicely.
Jennifer C.
I got this for Christmas!!!! and I love this sooo much urban decay is the bomb all of their products are awesome!
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
The vice palette is my night out of town make up. amazing pigmentation and coverage. soft and light on your skin.
Caitlyn D.
Visalia, CA
This is the palette i go to for going out with my boyfriend and the girls. It is a great pop of color when you need it. i love it!!
Marisol A.
Bakersfield
Great variety of eye shadows. I really enjoy using bondage and revolver together. Great colors for a date night.
Zaire B.
I love urban decay palette think i might have to go out and get this , the colors look very pigmented & looks like its easy to blend
Ashley H.
Ridley Park, PA
Again urban decay is a brand that you just can't go wrong with. I just picked up my vice 3 last week
Taylor D.
De Soto, IL
I got an Urban Decay Eyeshadow kit for Christmas from my parents & I love it! It stays on all day and doesn't smear or lose color.
Nikki R.
Once upon a time I fell on love w this palette. O used it all. Now I can't find or. I still get every new ud shadow our r here lol
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?