BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Leah N.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors, and the mirror is FABULOUS! Can create neutral and bold looks with the variety of colors.
Ashleigh J.
Eight Mile, AL
I love this! Love the color and how well they show up and I see a lot of people use this on youtube all great reviews
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I love this palette. its unique and very useful! i use it all the time and sooooo lucky to finally get my hand on it.
Christina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love Urban Decay their Eye shadows are beautiful and stay on all day. If your a fan of Too Faced than you'll love Urban Decays shadows.
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
Love love love this pallet. My sister go this for me for Christmas. I don't wear makeup everyday, but when I do, his is my go to pallet.
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay is a great brand. This is great with a primer. if you like bright purchase this its awesome.
Elaine m.
Schenectady, NY
A great blendable palette that works well with every outfit and season. colors that go on vibrantly and stay that way all day and night
Lala H.
Smithtown, NY
This palette rocks it had a great array of bold and neutral colors for any kind of look! One of my fav. palettes
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This palette is awesome. Quality is amazing. This company never lets me down. The colors are bold and go on easily.
Hollie P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love the color options offered in this palette. The shadow pigment is very nice and the texture is very pleasing.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?