Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Erica T.
corcoran ca
One of my favesfrom urban decay
The eyeshadow are well pigmated although they have some fall out they are definitely well worth the price
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown, VA
Love this palette! I like the assortment of colors from neutral to vibrant you can create any look and the packaging is extremely pretty!
Christina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love Urban Decay their Eye shadows are beautiful and stay on all day. If your a fan of Too Faced than you'll love Urban Decays shadows.
Daiany J.
Wasilla, AK
I love this palette, very pigmented colors, and lasts all day, not any fall out! And will make you look great has a diversity of colors.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I love this pallet and the brush it comes with. All the eye shadows are such high quality and so pigmented. Very beautiful colors, too.
yahala f.
johnstown, pa
I love to try.
I love to try
I love to try I love to try I love to tryI love to tryI love to tryI love to try
April H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the vice 2 palette this one just didn't compare for me. The colors are very pigmented and creamy but most urban decay shadow are.
Joana D.
I find this palette quite interesting, although not very pretty on the skin. It was supposed to be highly pigmented. Kind of disappointed
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
Love love love this pallet. My sister go this for me for Christmas. I don't wear makeup everyday, but when I do, his is my go to pallet.
Rosa V.
Kenosha, WI
I love the vice pallets!! Honestly I lobe the variety of colors that other brand don't have! So yes I would recommend the vice palletsūü§ó
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?