Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
kristin r.
Love these colors. My 1st urban decay pallette love the variety of colors. Wish there were more matte colors but other then that i love it
Carmen P.
This combination of colors is great so versatile ! A good color for everyone the pigment is amazing the colors from pop to nude to shiny !
kristin c.
This is my go to pallet when I need to create a night look! Love the colors, there so vibrant and how smoothly the colors glide right on.
Emily C.
Such amazing colours and are super creamy making them so easy to blend out. The pigmentation is perfect and I love how the colours just pop
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
The colors are superb. Very pigmented and smooth. A little goes a long way no need to apply several times! I really really recommend it! ūüėć
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
This palette rocks, each color has great pigment and its better when you use a primer. wow!!! Easy and smooth to apply and the blend well.
Emily A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this palette! The colors are so pigmented and pretty! I usually don't buy palettes with bold colors but I just had to have this one!
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this palette, colors are very pigmented and they blends beautifully, also it has very combinable colors and perfect for every day use.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
Extremely versatile. This has a huge range of easy to blend colors. I only wish there were a few softer ones to use when I don't want loud.
sanjuana v.
Salinas, CA
OMG I recently got a pallet of urban decay shadows and the colors are beautiful it last longer an easy to apply totally in loved with them
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?