BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Courtney N.
I am in love with this palette! The color combination possibilities have proven to be endless thus far. Highly recommend
Adriana M.
Cary, IL
Sensational I loved colors ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇♡◇◇◇♡♡♡◇♡◇
Samantha G.
Uniontown, PA
Love the various colors there are to choose from; great for all types of skin types. Very colorful and full of pigment.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
Love the vice palettes!!! They are so pigmented and have the brightest and darkest colors ever; goo for all eye colors.
Affording P.
Hialeah, FL
I can not say enough about this palette it is the mos amazing palette UD has made in my opinion. I love all the colors.
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
Looks so elegant, the colors are far apart so they won't blend in with others. the colors could be more lighter though
sanjuana v.
Salinas, CA
OMG I recently got a pallet of urban decay shadows and the colors are beautiful it last longer an easy to apply totally in loved with them
kristin c.
This is my go to pallet when I need to create a night look! Love the colors, there so vibrant and how smoothly the colors glide right on.
Hollie P.
kennewick, WA
This palate is so great. It has beautiful colors with great pigmentation. It is worth the money for sure.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
This is my go to eye shadow when I am going out for a night of clubbing or raving. This is a girls true best friend.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?