BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Emily B.
Bedford, MA
This was my first eyeshadow palette that I ever purchased and I really enjoyed it. I got it from Nordstrom Rack for very inexpensive compared to what Urban Decay usually costs. I think the colors are better for a younger girl though, as an adult I wouldn't get much use out of this.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
I think this is the best of all of the vice palettes.  I absolutely love the double ended brush that it comes with and all of the shadows are highly pigmented.  I absolutely blew through the gold color that was in there, and the more matte nude colors are great for bases.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
I take this bad boy on vacation with me. It has all the colors you need for day to night, and includes a premium brush that works almost as well as the sigma ones I have at home. Definitely recommend for its portability.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL

Unfortunately it is by far the ugliest packaging of all of the vice pallettes but we won't talk about that, let's focus on the actual quality of the product. The eye shadows are buttery, smooth, and highly pigmented, and I love the unique color congruity in Vice 4. I would keep buying this over and over and over simply for the color "Flame." Holy goodness. But real talk, as long as you are open to color, there isn't any shade that I find to be a "throw away" color that the palette could do without. When I'm feeling brave I love using the teal shades paired with Delete (the dark matte brown) as my transition shade for a really awesome smoky mermaid look. Fastball (bubblegum pink) is another huge winner and goes well with the purples and Browns. I love using it combined with Flame to make my eyes look like a glittery sunset. I can't say enough about the colors, I really love them and find myself getting use out of them all even though of course I prefer the tamer shades for an every day look. You can still find ways to incorporate some of the bolder shades into a wearable, pretty, smooth, and polished looking eye.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love urban decay I love the formula of the shadows they never ever disappoint me they always come through with pigment & longevity seriously if you have tried them idk what you waiting for I totally recommend
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
I've had this palette for a few years now and I still use it all the time. The shimmer shades look sooo nice when applied with a damp brush and everything blends super well.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When I used this pallete, it was like I didn't even know where to begin. I saw some shimmer, some mattes, some bright colors and some darker. It is overwhelming and I absolutely love it for that. Some of the shimmery colors are absolutely gorgeous on top of the more matte color ones.
Meahgan J.
arnold, MO
This is the PERFECT Halloween palette. You can get so many looks with this palette and I think it would be the PERFECT palette to use to become a unicorn for Halloween! So many bright and vibrant colors that will make you look like the prettiest unicorn in town! You can get this amazing palette at Sephora or online. Enjoy!
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This palette is crazy pigmented! it is very useful for bringing out color in not the most obvious ways. Ill do a brown smokey with a bright green under eye and green liner and it compliments my eyes
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I really like this palette. There is a gorgeous range of color, although I do wish there were a few more matte shades. Maybe some vibrant mattes.  There's a little kick  back but nothing that isn't manageable.  The packaging is really pretty as well!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?