BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL

Unfortunately it is by far the ugliest packaging of all of the vice pallettes but we won't talk about that, let's focus on the actual quality of the product. The eye shadows are buttery, smooth, and highly pigmented, and I love the unique color congruity in Vice 4. I would keep buying this over and over and over simply for the color "Flame." Holy goodness. But real talk, as long as you are open to color, there isn't any shade that I find to be a "throw away" color that the palette could do without. When I'm feeling brave I love using the teal shades paired with Delete (the dark matte brown) as my transition shade for a really awesome smoky mermaid look. Fastball (bubblegum pink) is another huge winner and goes well with the purples and Browns. I love using it combined with Flame to make my eyes look like a glittery sunset. I can't say enough about the colors, I really love them and find myself getting use out of them all even though of course I prefer the tamer shades for an every day look. You can still find ways to incorporate some of the bolder shades into a wearable, pretty, smooth, and polished looking eye.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
I take this bad boy on vacation with me. It has all the colors you need for day to night, and includes a premium brush that works almost as well as the sigma ones I have at home. Definitely recommend for its portability.
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
I've had this palette for a few years now and I still use it all the time. The shimmer shades look sooo nice when applied with a damp brush and everything blends super well.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This palette is my go to. The colors are amazing. The Pigment is fantastic. I am a repeat user. I purchased two palettes so I do not run out for a while. The price is excellent and when these went on sale, I purchased the 2nd palette. I would recommend this palette all of the time. It should be an Allure Palette of the year winner.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When I used this pallete, it was like I didn't even know where to begin. I saw some shimmer, some mattes, some bright colors and some darker. It is overwhelming and I absolutely love it for that. Some of the shimmery colors are absolutely gorgeous on top of the more matte color ones.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This palette is crazy pigmented! it is very useful for bringing out color in not the most obvious ways. Ill do a brown smokey with a bright green under eye and green liner and it compliments my eyes
Meahgan J.
arnold, MO
This is the PERFECT Halloween palette. You can get so many looks with this palette and I think it would be the PERFECT palette to use to become a unicorn for Halloween! So many bright and vibrant colors that will make you look like the prettiest unicorn in town! You can get this amazing palette at Sephora or online. Enjoy!
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
This was my very first eyeshadow palette that I purchased. I like how the palette has a variety of colors. Especially for people that go to festivals the colors are perfect( edc, hard summer, etc). I haven't seen it at the store but you can purchase it on their website.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
I have all of the vice palettes and they are by far my favorite palettes by Urban Decay. They give you so many different shadow colors to spark your imagination and give you some fun choices. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy. I would definitely recommend picking up a palette whenever you can get your hands on one!
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Ok so i own pretty much every palette urban decay has! LOL They put so much thought into their packaging, names, the colors. The shadows are always good quality. Never chalky, glides on smooth. This palette is just beautiful and something you have in your makeup collection.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?