BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ashlynn B.
Savannah, GA
Love this palette! Very little fall out and great colors but I have some of these in singles so not really gonna use the color I have already
autumn d.
Owego, NY
Honestly i never used it before but from what i have heard its great. it has amazing pigmentation and beautiful colors. i would to try it :)
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Nice palette, I just don't use it often. It's more of a once every so often. I don't know why the colors are beautiful and shadows blend easy
Erica Z.
These shadows are so easy to blend and will stay on for a long time if used with a primer. Intensify the colors by adding fix+ On your brush
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this palette, colors are very pigmented and they blends beautifully, also it has very combinable colors and perfect for every day use.
Carmen P.
This combination of colors is great so versatile ! A good color for everyone the pigment is amazing the colors from pop to nude to shiny !
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
Extremely versatile. This has a huge range of easy to blend colors. I only wish there were a few softer ones to use when I don't want loud.
kristin r.
Love these colors. My 1st urban decay pallette love the variety of colors. Wish there were more matte colors but other then that i love it
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
The Vice pallets are the pinnacle of eyeshadows. If I could own all of them I would. The original includes every color you could ever want.
kristin c.
This is my go to pallet when I need to create a night look! Love the colors, there so vibrant and how smoothly the colors glide right on.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?