BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Urban decay never disappoints. The color payoff is wonderful. Eyeshadows are such good quality. Pigmentation lasts all day.
Mishon D.
This palette is great for weekends and special occasions. Long lasting, brilliant colors. I never go out of town without it.
Ginger S.
Dayton, Tx
A lovely mix of neutrals and jewel tones to create so many looks. Has the great pigmentation that Urban Decay is known for.
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
UD is amazing but the vice pallets make wonders on the eyes. each shadow comes out flawless and definitely worth the price
Katelyn R.
Logan , WV
I HAVE to try this pallet out!!!! Beautiful colors, and wonderful brand I love makeup palettes and would love to have this.
Katelyn O.
Allyn, WA
All exclusive UD shadows colors...lots of color variety for endless options. The pigmentation is great and colors are very wearable. Love it!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Once again UD hit this out of the ball park! Great array of colors that are pigmented and apply easily! Love it!
Breeana C.
Hagerstown, Md
The colors are very bight and vibrant and looks very nice on my eyes i like how it lasts longer the store brand products
Courtney S.
Greenbush, MN
I love my urban decay vice palette! The eye shadows are really pigmented and go on like butter. Also super easy to blend!
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I love chaos, but there are way too many frosty or glittery shades in this palette. It ends up giving me a lot of fallout.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?