Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ashlynn B.
Savannah, GA
Love this palette! Very little fall out and great colors but I have some of these in singles so not really gonna use the color I have already
autumn d.
Owego, NY
Honestly i never used it before but from what i have heard its great. it has amazing pigmentation and beautiful colors. i would to try it :)
Tiffanie R.
Nice palette, I just don't use it often. It's more of a once every so often. I don't know why the colors are beautiful and shadows blend easy
Erica Z.
These shadows are so easy to blend and will stay on for a long time if used with a primer. Intensify the colors by adding fix+ On your brush
Katelyn O.
Allyn, WA
All exclusive UD shadows colors...lots of color variety for endless options. The pigmentation is great and colors are very wearable. Love it!
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
This palette is awesome. SO much variety and different colors, I always use in in the summer months to go with the brighter colors I wear.
amri e.
I love this eye shadow pallet. However it does have a lot of darker shades for more of evening looks. During the night it looks wonderful.
Teah J.
Lakeside, CA
Oh how I love the original vice my very first highend palette I love the bold colors and the payoff is great it is what got me into makeup
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
The Vice pallets are the pinnacle of eyeshadows. If I could own all of them I would. The original includes every color you could ever want.
Madeline S.
I love the colors! It has shimmery colors. I use it but not regularly, only if necessary. It's easy to use. I wish there were matte colors.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?