BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
I love this palette it is one of my favorites that I own from urban decay. The colors are amazing in this palette. I would recommend to everyone.
Erin M.
Belleville, NJ
The bright colors blend nicely with neutrals to make great looks for the clubs. Or those night when u want your makeup to color code your outfit!
Sylvia T.
Love the colors. Very pigmented. Easy to blend. Love the packaging. Bought this palette on sale so for the price I paid it's an amazing palette.
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love that the colors are pigmented and that the shadows blend very well. It comes with a brush that helps with the application and blends well
Sujit B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this palette. I have all 3 vice palettes and love them all equally. The urban decay brand delivers highly pigmented beautiful creamy colors
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Lots of different colors to chose from and they all look great. The eye shadows are super pigmented and can be layered. t is costly but worth it.
Maria M.
Red Bluff, CA
Hermosos colores la picmentacion es buenísima con un poco es suficiente para dar mucho color amo esta marca bale la pena comprarla la recomiendo
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I really love this palette. It really got me out of my comfort zone and helped me experiment with colors that I thought I could never pull off.
Natural D.
Cypress , TX
Best color set. The colors are rich and standout on any shade of skin. The eye primer adds depth and volume to the colors and the last all day.
Katelyn O.
Allyn, WA
All exclusive UD shadows colors...lots of color variety for endless options. The pigmentation is great and colors are very wearable. Love it!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?