BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great for a night on the town. Beautifully pigmented shawdows. Applys so smoothly, and last all day with any urban decay primer
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the vice palettes!!! They are so pigmented and have the brightest and darkest colors ever; so good for brown eyes.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is absolutely amazing. The pigmentation and varieties of colors make this palette perfect for every look.
Marissa G.
Albuquerque, New mexico
Love the color variety in this palette very unique and the eye shadows are so pigmented and blend easy :)
Winter T.
Fayetteville, NC
Amazing palette, probably one of my all time favorites of theirs. It's got great color for doing spontaneous make up and it goes on super smooth.
Jessica S.
Columbia, SC
One of my favorite palettes. The colors all pop and can be used for many different occasions. Pigmented colors and go well with any eye color.
Joanna V.
Wardensville, WV
This is the mother of all shadow palettes!!! It's so velvety and smooth!! The Vice 3 has a red shade that I am in love with!!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I really like the wide range of colors in this palette. The brights are my favorite and so much fun to match with your clothes
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite palettes, I love using it to spice up my look from my everyday conservative Mom look. :) The looks you can create are endless!
Candace B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the urban decay the vice palette really worth the price for all the odd colors that's in the palette?
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?