BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just checked out this palette last night. It was very beautiful and I know it will work for anyone that buys it. Beautiful colors!
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful n bold I love it so pigmented n blends so well with other colors this is a must have thing
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
This is a great palette. It has a little bit of everything. It is so easy to mix colors with. Urban Decay is a favorite of mine.
Kassandra L.
Laredo, TX
Love love love this pallet. This has any color you would ever want and each eyeshadow is creamy, blendable, and buildable. Is totally worth the money.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
The colors are absolutely stunning and well pigmented, but, this is not an every day palette. It is a shame that I find myself hardly reaching for it.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Have not yet tried this would love to get for testing purposes. I love the colors in it and I will let others know how good it is
Kaitlyn K.
Baltimore, MD
I use this palette every day! I'm an Urban addict and this is my 3rd palette and by far most adventurous! Definitely recommend :)
Brizzia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette all the colors are amazing and they are very pigmented and easy to blend definitely recommend this.
caitlin s.
Henderson, NV
I love love love the colors in this palette but unfortunately I cannot wear most of them to work so I have to stick to using it only on weekends :(
Panida D.
Many fun colors but I don't often reach for it for every day use. Wish it had more matte options, especially a dark matte color.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?