BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this palette...you can go neutral and subtle, or bold and vibrant. I don't like the brush a whole lot, but it's not completely useless.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I like to wear more neutral shades for normal everyday. I mostly use the darker more colorful shades as eyeliner when I want to do something different.
Amanda L.
Love this palette so much. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is out of this world. Not much fallout either. Urban Decay never disappoints.
Denise M.
I'm afraid to use this! I don't want to use it all up! Colors are awesome AND I got it on sale at Nordtrom Rack soooo I didn't even pay much for it!
Shuston S.
Lynnwood, WA
Love ❤! Urban Decay has never disappointed me. I love all of their products! I can't get enough of their shadows! I only have positive things to say.
Hannah G.
Benton, KY
I was expecting more than I got. The shadows aren't very pigmented and they have a lot of kick-back when you try and pick up a shade. Not impressed.
Lilly V.
Like it for the 5 colors i use but all the rest haven't even been touched! Yikes... not cause of quality but cause I don't really wear bright colors
Julia G.
Harker Hts, TX
Urbab decay has NEVER let me down with a vice palette, let alone any other product. So fun to plah around with, so pigmented, and so versatile. (Sp)
Kathleen D.
Smithfield, RI
Love all the colors in this palette. And I mean COLOR!!! So much is in neutrals these days. Highly pigmented, extremely blendable, worth every penny!
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
This palette is a classic and a must have. Same great, buttery Urban Decay formula with a wide color range that can be used for many different looks.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?