BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so fun! The colors are bold and luxurious and it stays on really well, especially with the UD primer. Love these colors and the product altogether!
Adly B.
Mamaroneck, NY
Urban Decay also one of my favorite makeup brands ! Colors and pigmentation is amazing. feels great and really nice look if applied properly. They hold up really well
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous palette... I love love love the colors... And it's totally worth checking out...
Rachael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my sister during Christmas and she loves it! It has so many color variations and everything looks great together!
autumn d.
Owego, NY
Honestly i never used it before but from what i have heard its great. it has amazing pigmentation and beautiful colors. i would to try it :)
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors. They are bright and fun. Use this with the eye shadow primer and I promise you will have the best eye makeup in town, given you put it on well.
Erica Z.
These shadows are so easy to blend and will stay on for a long time if used with a primer. Intensify the colors by adding fix+ On your brush
Emily A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this palette! The colors are so pigmented and pretty! I usually don't buy palettes with bold colors but I just had to have this one!
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am an Urban Decay junk and this is one of my favorite palettes! The colors are awesome and last all day! They are very pigmented so you don't have to continue to layer!
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
I got this for Xmas and i was so excited to try this palette, i love every single color. If you like makeup i think you would love this one for your collection :)
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?