BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Marissa W.
Tulsa, OK
I love pretty much all eyeshadow palettes from urban decay! Their quality cant be beat and the colors are gorgeous! I will always be an Urban Decay girl!
Jean-A'Layn S.
I ABSOLUTELY loooooooove this brand. It's my go to brand and this palette has everything that you need out of one. I don't think I will ever look back...
Brandy R.
Leo, IN
By far the best pallet I own colors are so pigmented a little goes a long ways .. I enjoy every color of this pallet is works well with eyeshadow primer
Paz R.
The colors are so well pigmented. I little bit of product of your brush goes a long way. I love the variety of mattes and shimmery colors it comes with.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
Urban decay eyeshadow's are easily one of the best in the market. They're very velvety and easily blendable. In Addition, their pigmentation is amazing.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
This is my favorite pallet for when I want to wear a bold color because usually my make up depends on my mood. Stays on all day love the color selection
Angela F.
I brought this palette during black Friday of last year. It is not a bad palette but it is nice, i have used it a few times combined with another.
Shaana J.
Philadelphia, PA
The colors are so vibrant and glide on so amazingly! They are so long lasting and they don't smudge. The pallet itself is so cute, fun, and versatile.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
The colors are absolutely stunning and well pigmented, but, this is not an every day palette. It is a shame that I find myself hardly reaching for it.
Amanda L.
Love this palette so much. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is out of this world. Not much fallout either. Urban Decay never disappoints.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?