BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Miyah W.
I have used this palette.And I used it everyday for a month and it was gone . I WOULD REALLY LIVE ANOTHER ONE. To me it is a reg price of a eyeshadow pallet.
Monet E.
Philadelphia, PA
OMG I can't say enough great things about this palette. I received as a gift 2 years ago and it is still poppin. Higly pigmented, goes on smoothly and lasts
Allason D.
Sacramento, CA
Beautiful colors:) stays on for along time very pleased i love this product it is amazing for a night out or even a soft day look if you like very unaversal
Cindy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanta esta paleta. Los colores son muy vibrante, y hay una gran variedad. Los colores con brillo son super bellas y yo no sé qué voy a hacer sin ellos!
Maty G.
Sacramento, CA
Very Very pigmented...lasts all day vivid colors...no need to reapply. A little tough to come off but all in all love this one and it has super fun colors.
tiffaneelawlor L.
Great palette with lots of fun colors to play with! Great color payoff and beautiful options to choose from. Comes with a double head brush that is so nice!
Casey M.
Rome , NY
I love this palette! The colors really pop, and last all day even when I forget primer. I just grabbed two more of these when I saw them on sale at ulta lol.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
Sadly I don't have this but I love all things Urban Decay! They're products last a long time and they're color pigmentation in any eyeshadow is brilliant.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
Bold, pigmented colors! I don't get as much use from the vice as my naked palettes due to the colors but they're great and fun to use for special occasions.
Miriam Z.
Rodeo, CA
Not pigmented at all. Beautiful colors and nice palette but such a waste of money on this one. You have to pack it a lot and even then the color won't show.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?