BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
The shadows are so nice and full coverage you don't really need a eye primer unless your showdows crease...very nice colors I always get complements when I wear U.D products!!
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
This by far is my favorite UD palette to date! The colors are bright, bold, and beautiful! I get compliments every day that I wear it! Awesome!!!
Keli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All these beautiful bright colors are a makeup artist's dream. I love the convenience of having all the colors in one place. Easy to travel with. I love this palette
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite palette ever. Awesome range of colors and a good mixture of shimmer vs matte colors. Very pigmented and stays on all day! I can't rave enough about it!
Emily W.
Bardstown, KY
A friend of mine has this pallet and I think it's gorgeous! Beautiful colors and long lasting stay! I also noticed there was little to no fall out. Will definitely be buying!
Kat R.
Towson, MD
This palette was the first by UD that I tried and I absolutely loved it. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for highly pigmented shadows that wear all day.
Erin M.
Belleville, NJ
The bright colors blend nicely with neutrals to make great looks for the clubs. Or those night when u want your makeup to color code your outfit!
Sujit B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this palette. I have all 3 vice palettes and love them all equally. The urban decay brand delivers highly pigmented beautiful creamy colors
gabriela b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the variety of colors and the pigment on each one. Definitely my go to palette for fun colors!! #influensterawards.
Selma L.
I love the colors but the fallout on the more intense colors is a bummer and the glitter shades are harder to use
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?