BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Bertha M.
I love this palette. The shadows are so unique and creamy. I use this product so much. It was definitely money well spent even though it was a bit pricey.
Evelyn V.
The colors are very pigmented. They don't feel dusty. Smooth and true to color. The variety of colors on this palette gives you great day and night looks.
Paz R.
The colors are so well pigmented. I little bit of product of your brush goes a long way. I love the variety of mattes and shimmery colors it comes with.
Marissa W.
Tulsa, OK
I love pretty much all eyeshadow palettes from urban decay! Their quality cant be beat and the colors are gorgeous! I will always be an Urban Decay girl!
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
Love this palette. It has such a wide range of colors, and most of them are buttery smooth. I would definitely recommend it to my makeup-loving friends.
Hope B.
Snyder, TX
Who doesn't love Urban Decay?? these colors are sooo soft which aid in blending. you can't get some great eye looks with this palette. it's so versatile
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I love this palette is has such wonderful colors with amazing pigmentation. a little goes a long ways and that always a plus. so glad I got this palette
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's a good pallet! Amazing pigments, it doesn't wipe off easily! The only complaint is that there is a looooot of fall out, or at least mine had a lot.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
Urban decay eyeshadow's are easily one of the best in the market. They're very velvety and easily blendable. In Addition, their pigmentation is amazing.
I used this palette to create my nye makeup and it came out GREAT. It just has a good variety of colors from matte to shimmer to bring and natural colors
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?