BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
Sadly I don't have this but I love all things Urban Decay! They're products last a long time and they're color pigmentation in any eyeshadow is brilliant.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
Bold, pigmented colors! I don't get as much use from the vice as my naked palettes due to the colors but they're great and fun to use for special occasions.
Casey M.
Rome , NY
I love this palette! The colors really pop, and last all day even when I forget primer. I just grabbed two more of these when I saw them on sale at ulta lol.
Maty G.
Sacramento, CA
Very Very pigmented...lasts all day vivid colors...no need to reapply. A little tough to come off but all in all love this one and it has super fun colors.
Miriam Z.
Rodeo, CA
Not pigmented at all. Beautiful colors and nice palette but such a waste of money on this one. You have to pack it a lot and even then the color won't show.
Hailey B.
I LOVE this palette! I love the many different options one has to create a look. I pull it out very now and then to use. Especially if I was a pop of color.
Cindy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanta esta paleta. Los colores son muy vibrante, y hay una gran variedad. Los colores con brillo son super bellas y yo no sé qué voy a hacer sin ellos!
Miyah W.
I have used this palette.And I used it everyday for a month and it was gone . I WOULD REALLY LIVE ANOTHER ONE. To me it is a reg price of a eyeshadow pallet.
Evelyn V.
The colors are very pigmented. They don't feel dusty. Smooth and true to color. The variety of colors on this palette gives you great day and night looks.
Stephanie K.
Waynesburg, PA
My favorite UD palette. Color are rich and intense, the mattes are super matte and the shimmers are amazing. Super saturated color, with mad staying power.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?