BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this palette...you can go neutral and subtle, or bold and vibrant. I don't like the brush a whole lot, but it's not completely useless.
Ashland E.
Thibodaux, LA
The colors in this palette are so pigmented. I always worry that certain colors will not look good on me but these are great. They are super blendable and suitable for any skin tone.
Shuston S.
Lynnwood, WA
Love ❤! Urban Decay has never disappointed me. I love all of their products! I can't get enough of their shadows! I only have positive things to say.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
The best type of eyeshadow there is i love it so much you should give it a try I'm sure you will love it to just as much as i do
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Urban decay has great quality products. They are a bit on the expensive side, but the long lasting and long wearing attributes make it worth the extra money. I recommend this product.
Kathleen D.
Smithfield, RI
Love all the colors in this palette. And I mean COLOR!!! So much is in neutrals these days. Highly pigmented, extremely blendable, worth every penny!
Theressa S.
Walkertown, NC
I would recommend this palette for an evening look because the colors are bold and vibrant. The shadows are also highly pigmented.
Denise M.
I'm afraid to use this! I don't want to use it all up! Colors are awesome AND I got it on sale at Nordtrom Rack soooo I didn't even pay much for it!
Julia G.
Harker Hts, TX
Urbab decay has NEVER let me down with a vice palette, let alone any other product. So fun to plah around with, so pigmented, and so versatile. (Sp)
Liza T.
Urban Decay rarely disappoints and this is no exception. The packaging of this palette is just as beautiful as the palette itself. The box is gorgeous, the included makeup bag is also stunning, the design is breath-taking as well. The two colors that I was most looking forward to incorporating into my daily looks were Grasshopper and 1985. It turns out that 1985 is my favorite by far, but that's no surprise as that's my overall favorite color of anything right now.
The pigmentation of all colors overall is pretty good. If you want to enhance any of them simply use a really good eyeshadow primer (like you should anyway) and wet your brush prior to application. This will make the colors absolutely pop on your eyelid.
This palette is a wonderful blend of brights and neutrals which allows you to create both natural daytime looks and vibrant nighttime looks with one nice-sized palette.
There is some fallout which I experience with all of my Urban Decay shadows, but it's so worth it for the staying power and pigmentation that these shadows provide.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?