BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Rachel M.
I love this palette.. I have blue eyes and almost every color in this palette makes them pop! I use one of these colors everyday. It's a great palette to own!
Theresa G.
Love this palette. If you like fun colors then this would work for you some of the shadows have a slight fall out but nothing that I am not able to work with.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My go to for all deep colored spooky looks! The consistency is very creamy and little fall out I love it Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go to eyeshadow palette. I love how all the colors are so versatile. I usually use this palette for evenings out. The colors are very pigmented too.
Lorena G.
Sunrise, FL
You can not miss these! Most beautiful color palette ever! Good product, awesome quality, affordable price, nice colors... you won't regret buying these ones!
Rachel S.
Madison, MS
This pallet is very pretty. it has very vibrant colors that stand out. i personally have seen people use this and ABSOLUTELY fall in love with the eye shadow.
Robin K.
Racine, WI
I HAVE ONLY 2 PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY AND I LOVE THEM . I WILL PURCHASE MORE PRODUCTS FROM THERE LINE. I FEEL THEY COULD COME DOWN ON PRICES JUST A LIL BIT.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
Bold, pigmented colors! I don't get as much use from the vice as my naked palettes due to the colors but they're great and fun to use for special occasions.
Cindy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanta esta paleta. Los colores son muy vibrante, y hay una gran variedad. Los colores con brillo son super bellas y yo no sé qué voy a hacer sin ellos!
Allason D.
Sacramento, CA
Beautiful colors:) stays on for along time very pleased i love this product it is amazing for a night out or even a soft day look if you like very unaversal
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?