BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ericka A.
Gilroy, CA
I don't have this palette yet. But ive seen youtube tutorials and I'm loving the colors they use. Watching other girls use this motivates me to want to go buy one
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Love the colors. They are bright and fun. Use this with the eye shadow primer and I promise you will have the best eye makeup in town, given you put it on well.
Theresa G.
Love this palette. If you like fun colors then this would work for you some of the shadows have a slight fall out but nothing that I am not able to work with.
Robin K.
Racine, WI
I HAVE ONLY 2 PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY AND I LOVE THEM . I WILL PURCHASE MORE PRODUCTS FROM THERE LINE. I FEEL THEY COULD COME DOWN ON PRICES JUST A LIL BIT.
Rachel M.
I love this palette.. I have blue eyes and almost every color in this palette makes them pop! I use one of these colors everyday. It's a great palette to own!
Mia P.
I love how pigmented this eyeshadow is. I still haven't finished it but if I did I think I would definitely buy it again. The packaging so colorful and girly.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My go to for all deep colored spooky looks! The consistency is very creamy and little fall out I love it Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Rachel S.
Madison, MS
This pallet is very pretty. it has very vibrant colors that stand out. i personally have seen people use this and ABSOLUTELY fall in love with the eye shadow.
Lorena G.
Sunrise, FL
You can not miss these! Most beautiful color palette ever! Good product, awesome quality, affordable price, nice colors... you won't regret buying these ones!
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go to eyeshadow palette. I love how all the colors are so versatile. I usually use this palette for evenings out. The colors are very pigmented too.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?