BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kristen P.
Savannah, GA
I love all my Urban Decay stuff. This palette is awesome just like all the others! It has beautiful colors and the quality is just amazing. It goes on smooth and stays bright and beautiful all day.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's a good pallet! Amazing pigments, it doesn't wipe off easily! The only complaint is that there is a looooot of fall out, or at least mine had a lot.
Jordan K.
This palate is great! It can do so many different things. Giving you a subtle or bold edgy look. Whatever you want, it's up to you c
Tatyanna G.
Lewistown, PA
I got this palette for a friend and she loved it! She uses it every day, there's a wide variety of matte and shimmery eye shadows, each highly pigmented.
Envouge D.
This palette is second on my list after Alice in Wonderland as a pigment rich and diverse palette. It's great for travel and professional photo shoots.
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
Love this Palette! I don't actually own it.. but I have used from a friend and I was really satisfied.. from bold to settle you can take this anywhere.
Haleigh K.
Point Pleasant, WV
I love urban decay everything, but this palette blows it all out of the water. Probably the most pigmented palette Ive ever used & last forever! A little exspensive but completly worth it.
aymee g.
San Antonio, TX
Para mi es ridículamente cara .pero los colores y la pigmentación es buena .le doy dos estrella por el precio tan elevado k tiene
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
The Vice pallets are the pinnacle of eyeshadows. If I could own all of them I would. The original includes every color you could ever want.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
Great colors, long wear and so color saturated! These shadows are not cheap but you get your money's worth with quality! Below is a photo from Halloween using this palate
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?