BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Adly B.
Mamaroneck, NY
Urban Decay also one of my favorite makeup brands ! Colors and pigmentation is amazing. feels great and really nice look if applied properly. They hold up really well
Keila M.
This was given to me for Christmas and I have been able to pull so many different looks from this here for the summer from the brighter colors. I love Urban Decay.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
I am an Urban Decay junk and this is one of my favorite palettes! The colors are awesome and last all day! They are very pigmented so you don't have to continue to layer!
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
I got this for Xmas and i was so excited to try this palette, i love every single color. If you like makeup i think you would love this one for your collection :)
Martha L.
San Antonio, TX
I think that if they priced it cheaper and what its actually worth, maybe it could be better worth it. The colors are really cute tho and i love them sooooo much
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
This palette was ok. I didn't think it was up to the standard of regular urban decay palettes so I returned it. It was kind of chalky and had lots of fallout. Some of the colors were really pretty but some of them were too crazy!
Mery C.
Sooo it is difficult to describe a shadow palette !! I have more Urban Decay aye shadowand I love all they have a high quality the colors are fabulous so I love it!!!
Liza T.
Urban Decay rarely disappoints and this is no exception. The packaging of this palette is just as beautiful as the palette itself. The box is gorgeous, the included makeup bag is also stunning, the design is breath-taking as well. The two colors that I was most looking forward to incorporating into my daily looks were Grasshopper and 1985. It turns out that 1985 is my favorite by far, but that's no surprise as that's my overall favorite color of anything right now.
The pigmentation of all colors overall is pretty good. If you want to enhance any of them simply use a really good eyeshadow primer (like you should anyway) and wet your brush prior to application. This will make the colors absolutely pop on your eyelid.
This palette is a wonderful blend of brights and neutrals which allows you to create both natural daytime looks and vibrant nighttime looks with one nice-sized palette.
There is some fallout which I experience with all of my Urban Decay shadows, but it's so worth it for the staying power and pigmentation that these shadows provide.
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Love the colors. They are bright and fun. Use this with the eye shadow primer and I promise you will have the best eye makeup in town, given you put it on well.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ
Love this pallet! I use it a lot for when I'm going out at night. Only complaint is that there is a bit of fall out. But overall I was please with this product.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?