BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Andrianna S.
Gilroy, Ca
I Got This Palette For My Birthday and I LOVE IT.
I Use It Every Chance I Get! :) This Is The First Vice
Palette Ive Ever Owned Frm Urban Decay :)
Jordan M.
ewing, il
Bold, pigmented colors! I don't get as much use from the vice as my naked palettes due to the colors but they're great and fun to use for special occasions.
Korinne D.
I'm so in love with this palette. I can't wait to buy Vice 2 because it's so easy to do any look with this palette. It's also easy to blend and pick colors and have fun while knowing I can blend it down.
Cindy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanta esta paleta. Los colores son muy vibrante, y hay una gran variedad. Los colores con brillo son super bellas y yo no sé qué voy a hacer sin ellos!
Robin K.
Racine, WI
I HAVE ONLY 2 PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY AND I LOVE THEM . I WILL PURCHASE MORE PRODUCTS FROM THERE LINE. I FEEL THEY COULD COME DOWN ON PRICES JUST A LIL BIT.
Melissa D.
A great eyeshadow palette for nights and the weekend. Very pigmented and the colors will definitely make a statement. I would highly recommend this palette for parties, the weekend, or just nights out.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
Overall, it’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation, soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer).
Allason D.
Sacramento, CA
Beautiful colors:) stays on for along time very pleased i love this product it is amazing for a night out or even a soft day look if you like very unaversal
Maty G.
Sacramento, CA
Very Very pigmented...lasts all day vivid colors...no need to reapply. A little tough to come off but all in all love this one and it has super fun colors.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
Sadly I don't have this but I love all things Urban Decay! They're products last a long time and they're color pigmentation in any eyeshadow is brilliant.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?