BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kat R.
Towson, MD
This palette was the first by UD that I tried and I absolutely loved it. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for highly pigmented shadows that wear all day.
Adly B.
Mamaroneck, NY
Urban Decay also one of my favorite makeup brands ! Colors and pigmentation is amazing. feels great and really nice look if applied properly. They hold up really well
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
I got this for Xmas and i was so excited to try this palette, i love every single color. If you like makeup i think you would love this one for your collection :)
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
I am an Urban Decay junk and this is one of my favorite palettes! The colors are awesome and last all day! They are very pigmented so you don't have to continue to layer!
Keila M.
This was given to me for Christmas and I have been able to pull so many different looks from this here for the summer from the brighter colors. I love Urban Decay.
Martha L.
San Antonio, TX
I think that if they priced it cheaper and what its actually worth, maybe it could be better worth it. The colors are really cute tho and i love them sooooo much
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This palette was ok. I didn't think it was up to the standard of regular urban decay palettes so I returned it. It was kind of chalky and had lots of fallout. Some of the colors were really pretty but some of them were too crazy!
Mery C.
Sooo it is difficult to describe a shadow palette !! I have more Urban Decay aye shadowand I love all they have a high quality the colors are fabulous so I love it!!!
Liza T.
Urban Decay rarely disappoints and this is no exception. The packaging of this palette is just as beautiful as the palette itself. The box is gorgeous, the included makeup bag is also stunning, the design is breath-taking as well. The two colors that I was most looking forward to incorporating into my daily looks were Grasshopper and 1985. It turns out that 1985 is my favorite by far, but that's no surprise as that's my overall favorite color of anything right now.
The pigmentation of all colors overall is pretty good. If you want to enhance any of them simply use a really good eyeshadow primer (like you should anyway) and wet your brush prior to application. This will make the colors absolutely pop on your eyelid.
This palette is a wonderful blend of brights and neutrals which allows you to create both natural daytime looks and vibrant nighttime looks with one nice-sized palette.
There is some fallout which I experience with all of my Urban Decay shadows, but it's so worth it for the staying power and pigmentation that these shadows provide.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ
Love this pallet! I use it a lot for when I'm going out at night. Only complaint is that there is a bit of fall out. But overall I was please with this product.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?